British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

why get so defensive? Calling someone an idiot out of order. Do you have a greater understanding of speedway; greater than anyone else on here? Obviously you believe you do, power to you. The new king and guru.

For years speedway has had ridiculous rules. It's nothing new. Always changes year on year. But getting personal and calling names show you have nothing decent to ckntribute

Sorry but i didn't start it.. But again clearly nick put a question up, and nobody could answer that...So what does that tell you?

Sorry but i didn't start it.. But again clearly nick put a question up, and nobody could answer that...So what does that tell you?

He didn't ask a question - he made a statement. "Ask the BSPA".

BSPA told Somerset he was a 5.00 before backtracking to say he was a 7.00. Completely wrong to tell Somerset he was a 5.00 in the first place, but the rules must eventually be adhered to.

• Like 2

He didn't ask a question - he made a statement. "Ask the BSPA".

BSPA told Somerset he was a 5.00 before backtracking to say he was a 7.00. Completely wrong to tell Somerset he was a 5.00 in the first place, but the rules must eventually be adhered to.

So where does the blame lay ?

What I don't get is why this bloke is still arguing the toss when the world and his dog knew ages ago that the five point assessed average was wrong. Somerset managed to get away with it last year with Kurtz, now they've been found out. What's there to argue about?

• Like 1

What I don't get is why this bloke is still arguing the toss when the world and his dog knew ages ago that the five point assessed average was wrong. Somerset managed to get away with it last year with Kurtz, now they've been found out. What's there to argue about?

In fairness, that isn't quite how this version of events took place but that's irrelevant - there is no debating Holder is a 7.00 now.

Actually depends who you believe.

Somerset and Berwick would claim that its is the BSPA.

But I seem to remember Rob Godfrey saying it was clearly stated that the likes of Jack Holder would come in on a 7 point average.

Somerset were told he was a 5.00. Rob Godfrey has alot to answer to on Ryan Douglas being over here this year, but that's another story for another day, and another thread also.

In fairness, that isn't quite how this version of events took place but that's irrelevant - there is no debating Holder is a 7.00 now.

Somerset were told he was a 5.00. Rob Godfrey has alot to answer to on Ryan Douglas being over here this year, but that's another story for another day, and another thread also.

no sounds like a good story do tell

• Like 3

An Australian?

Helfer? But Edinburgh seem in for him, maybe Carpanese JNR?

Isnt it Hartel that Edinburgh are after?

Catagna Jr - Paco.

Isnt it Hartel that Edinburgh are after?

Catagna Jr - Paco.

I meant Castagna rather than a Lenny Henry catchphrase!!