British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

But you cannot answer the same question, WHY IS A RIDER WHO HAS NEVER RODE IN THIS COUNTRY OR ABROAD A 7 ?

I can. Because that's the rules that have been set by the border agency which the BSPA must adhere to. Not every Aussie that comes over here is upto scratch like Brady Kurtz for example. For every Kurtz there is a Joey Ringwood who frankly just doesn't cut it. Why would they want people like him over him taking a Brit's team position?

If you want a new Aussie, be prepared to have to take a gamble on them.

• Like 1

Maybe we should give starman the benefit of the doubt he obviously has limited intelligence and is struggling to take on the imformation laid before him! Must get pretty tedious for normal rebel fans reading the dross he keeps posting!

your not even worth answering..

Are you capable of having a debate without personal insults?

Clearly your not...

Was my response a good enough reason for you Starman, or did you fail to understand that too?

Your response is not good enough, clearly you don't know either...

have you been on the sherry starman.

99% of posters on here think i am an idiot and totally thich. so what does that make you. you are taking stupid to a all new level..

Your just a bunch of sad trolls.

Yeah.... it is tough, as Rules are in place to keep people in order, without Rules, there would be no order. I don't agree that Australians should come in on a 7.00, maybe a 6.00 as there a better standard mostly than the Germans/Finnish riders, but as the rules this season say 7.00, then you have to deal with it, so I ask again.... as you cant answer a simple question, what gave Somerset the right to think this wasn't the case? So yeah I'm the idiot :lol: jackass :approve:

Ask the BSPA!
  • Like 1

So you don't agree with the ruling, but as your above post your basically saying tough... Proves what an idiot you are..

why get so defensive? Calling someone an idiot out of order. Do you have a greater understanding of speedway; greater than anyone else on here? Obviously you believe you do, power to you. The new king and guru.

For years speedway has had ridiculous rules. It's nothing new. Always changes year on year. But getting personal and calling names show you have nothing decent to ckntribute

the last thing we want to do on here is start talking numbers.. its confusing to some.

i think he is worn out or his keyboard has burst into flames..

hes off searching for the west country version of the quirky worky magic converter.