British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

Ben Wilson, Andre Compton, Jason Bunyan Lol - this is Somerset we are talking about and I will eat my hat if we sign any of those.

It will 99.9% be a foreigner on an assessed 5.00 average from Europe.

Haters some of them maybe, but Somerset having to shed 2 points to fit into the points limit is absolutely right here and not some conspiracy theory.

I still can't see how the hell Jack can be assessed as a 7, but there you go..

plenty of folks have explained it, it seems straightforward enough to me.

These blinkers can be a bugger :P

• Like 8

Because all Ozzy's are now on a 7.00, pretty simple really. Has Holder got british or a European family member.... no, so you cant bend the rules ala Sheffield, so he's a 7.00.

I'd of ditched Charles Wright tbf, as don't think will get his average, and think Holder could get near the 6.50 mark.

Because all Ozzy's are now on a 7.00, pretty simple really. Has Holder got british or a European family member.... no, so you cant bend the rules ala Sheffield, so he's a 7.00.

I'd of ditched Charles Wright tbf, as don't think will get his average, and think Holder could get near the 6.50 mark.

How have Sheffield bent the rules.

But why the hell should an unraced Aussie come straight in on a 7. He's not raced in this country Poland Sweden or Denmark. Not so pretty simple, because you clearly don't know the answer either..Like most your making it up as you go along.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

How have Sheffield bent the rules.

Sissis now being magically Greek aint it? Pretty sure on his Moto3 days, that never came up, said he was an Ozzy :lol: Fair play, as its a big luphole to make the most off.

But why the hell should an unraced Aussie come straight in on a 7. He's not raced in this country Poland Sweden or Denmark. Not so pretty simple, because you clearly don't know the answer either..Like most your making it up as you go along.

How am I? I don't agree with the rules that they should be a 7.00, Poles/Danes and Swedes should be that average, but end of the day, the rules have come in for EVERYONE that they have to be a 7.00, so what gives Somerset the gods given right to think Holder will be a 5.00? Explain that one.....

Sissis now being magically Greek aint it? Pretty sure on his Moto3 days, that never came up, said he was an Ozzy :lol: Fair play, as its a big luphole to make the most off.

Try googling his name and on may occasions where he is describe as a Australian/ Greek. there is also an article in Greek where the Greeks are claiming as one of there own.

How am I? I don't agree with the rules that they should be a 7.00, Poles/Danes and Swedes should be that average, but end of the day, the rules have come in for EVERYONE that they have to be a 7.00, so what gives Somerset the gods given right to think Holder will be a 5.00? Explain that one.....

So you don't agree with the ruling, but as your above post your basically saying tough... Proves what an idiot you are..

Ben Wilson, Andre Compton, Jason Bunyan Lol - this is Somerset we are talking about and I will eat my hat if we sign any of those.

It will 99.9% be a foreigner on an assessed 5.00 average from Europe.

Haters some of them maybe, but Somerset having to shed 2 points to fit into the points limit is absolutely right here and not some conspiracy theory.

Bunyan wasn't to bad some times around the ota,think we have 5.17 left?

I think the rule's should be made simpler, or clearer, it's just so confusnig :unsure:

I couldn't agree more, but sadly thats not down to us the fans..

So you don't agree with the ruling, but as your above post your basically saying tough... Proves what an idiot you are..

Yeah.... it is tough, as Rules are in place to keep people in order, without Rules, there would be no order. I don't agree that Australians should come in on a 7.00, maybe a 6.00 as there a better standard mostly than the Germans/Finnish riders, but as the rules this season say 7.00, then you have to deal with it, so I ask again.... as you cant answer a simple question, what gave Somerset the right to think this wasn't the case? So yeah I'm the idiot :lol: jackass :approve:

• Like 4

The ruling come effectively from the Immigration department from the Government.

Its nothing that anyone can do anything about.

Yes its tough and most of us will not think it is fair as Aussie riders have been loyal to British speedway.

• Like 1

Yeah.... it is tough, as Rules are in place to keep people in order, without Rules, there would be no order. I don't agree that Australians should come in on a 7.00, maybe a 6.00 as there a better standard mostly than the Germans/Finnish riders, but as the rules this season say 7.00, then you have to deal with it, so I ask again.... as you cant answer a simple question, what gave Somerset the right to think this wasn't the case? So yeah I'm the idiot :lol: jackass :approve:

See you've done it again, proves what an idiot you are..your saying on thing, then saying another, basically you don't have a clue, but you'l still rant and rave. And its got nothing to do with the German or finish riders..

The ruling come effectively from the Immigration department from the Government.

Its nothing that anyone can do anything about.

Yes its tough and most of us will not think it is fair as Aussie riders have been loyal to British speedway.

Whats the imagration department got to do with Speedway?. Oh i know, if you have a job to come to we'l just meddle, if you are an imagrant you can just come in hold your hand out and help yourself.. Yep that sounds right for this country.. Whats fair about it, and whats loyalty got to do with setting an average for a rider who has never rode in this country or europe. Seems you don't know either.. Just admit you don't know...

Edited by Starman2006

See you've done it again, proves what an idiot you are..your saying on thing, themn saying another, basically you don't have a clue, but you'l still rant and rave. And its got nothing to do with the German or finish riders..

No.... its called common sense. I don't agree with that Australians have a 7.00 average now, as like Spinny has said, there loyal, and sadly will see less given the chance, BUT as the rules come in this season, then you have to play to the rules.... how hard is that to understand?

So what gave Somerset the idea that he would be a 5.00 rider then Starman?

• Like 1

I think the rule's should be made simpler, or clearer, it's just so confusnig :unsure:

But they HAVE made it simple - they say they come in on a 7. That is pretty straight forward and succinct

Its just some people dont want to see a rule that says they come in on a 7 as simple for whatever reason :blink:

• Like 6

See you've done it again, proves what an idiot you are..your saying on thing, themn saying another, basically you don't have a clue, but you'l still rant and rave. And its got nothing to do with the German or finish riders..

it's not difficult to understand all Aussies need to come in on a 7.00 point average now and not a 5.00! even someone with very little brain cells like yourself should be able to understand that.

Even Jenga understands the rule and if he can anyone can :P

Edited by Mr Blobby

Wouldn't matter who you signed mate, the usual haters will be scouring the rule book for an infringement..

Stupid comment but i expected nothing less.

Holder was a 7 not a 5 so Somerset couldnt have him quite simple really. Nothing to do with being a hater its to do with fairness but as you have shown many times its win at all costs for you

• Like 2

ha ha ha ha jeez you need help........its called the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody could understand why Milik was so low last year but that was ok with you wasnt it. double standards yet again