British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

your completely blinkered about your clubs. Terrible habit you have

I asked you a question, you've not answered it

I asked you a question, you've not answered it

coming from you that's a bit rich. Your constantly asked questions and never answer them apart from its anti Poole. I did answer your question. Poole regularly bend the rules and you advocate that. Somerset do the same and your happy as well. Win at all costs mentality

coming from you that's a bit rich. Your constantly asked questions and never answer them apart from its anti Poole. I did answer your question. Poole regularly bend the rules and you advocate that. Somerset do the same and your happy as well. Win at all costs mentality

Just to reiterate a point made previous, don't judge all Somerset (or Poole actually) fans based on Starman's inept views.

• Like 2

Still not answered my question, have you..

Just to reiterate a point made previous, don't judge all Somerset (or Poole actually) fans based on Starman's inept views.

I asked him a question that he cannot answer, so but out.

what are you prattling on about! Your question was 1 word. Meaning? And in my above post I explained what I meant. What is wrong with you that you can't read!

See you still cannot answer my question. What a prat you are..

i don't mate. I know you Somerset crowd are great people when you come to Foxhall just feel sorry Starman has attached himself to your club

read the above it quite clearly answers your question now do is a favour and have a sleep. Just for the record wether anyone agrees with my answer is irrelevant but I'm sure sensible people can actually see I've answered you

i don't mate. I know you Somerset crowd are great people when you come to Foxhall just feel sorry Starman has attached himself to your club

read the above it quite clearly answers your question now do is a favour and have a sleep. Just for the record wether anyone agrees with my answer is irrelevant but I'm sure sensible people can actually see I've answered you

Prove it.

so lets give starke and greenwood the 2.5% reduction on the averages listed in the 2015 section of this website holder on a 5 pt average puts them bang on 42.50 team average

interesting to see how this goes

if theres any atatement from the bspa or somerset themselves or its just left as is

Suggest you buy new batteries for your calculator

Graczjonek 8.11

Kurtz 7.54

Worrall 7.32

Wright 6.64

Holder 5.00 ????

Starke 4.79 (-2.5%=4,67)

Greenwood 3.12(-2.5%=3.04)

Total 42.52(with both Starke/Greenwood 2.5% reduction= 42.32. Greenwood only 42.44 )

Graczjonek 8.11

Kurtz 7.54

Worrall 7.32

Wright 6.64

Holder 5.00 ????

Starke 4.79 (-2.5%=4,67)

Total 42.52(with both Starke/Greenwood 2.5% reduction= 42.32. Greenwood only 42.44 )

Now tell those other idiots what are clearly blind... Thank you...

This should be interesting how this average saga pans out, as other teams could easily have been different to what they have now or end up with. What I don't understand the most is he the promotions were told it would be 7 why declare 5? Maybe even the club in follow were thinking of using a 5, because it's all suddenly gone quiet on that front. Do speedway promoters think they are bigger than the UKBA

Graczjonek 8.11

Kurtz 7.54

Worrall 7.32

Wright 6.64

Holder 5.00 ????

Starke 4.79 (-2.5%=4,67)

i did review and alter my post but you must have been typing your reply as i edited as there was no replys when i edited

as my post now reads just within the 42.50 limit and was edited at 4.03 pm 8 minutes before your post was posted i take it your as slow at typing as the somerset promotion are at new regulations

Edited by scarra

And so with the 42.5 points limit the Premier League gets weaker again. Two seasons ago Josh was only Somerset's third heat leader, now he is the number one. If the limit stays the same, in a few years time Paul Starke will be number one. Who has first call on Josh and Charles, Somerset or the Elite club?

And so with the 42.5 points limit the Premier League gets weaker again. Two seasons ago Josh was only Somerset's third heat leader, now he is the number one. If the limit stays the same, in a few years time Paul Starke will be number one. Who has first call on Josh and Charles, Somerset or the Elite club?

if josh rides for poole they will have first choice

Oh no it doesn't. Averages are calculated with every rider having 4 rides, Match scores have 2 extra rides for 2 riders.

The fact that Josh is a better rider now seems to have evaded your thinking.

• Like 4