British Speedway Forum

2015 Euro's

Mark

Indeed and hopefully someone can confirm that I said he was going to be a future star in the 1st meeting we saw him in ;)

It was widely acknowledged that you were a "star spotter". I think that was what was said. :lol: Thanks for the company and on to Polish Sunday. Regards. Alan.

Indeed and hopefully someone can confirm that I said he was going to be a future star in the 1st meeting we saw him in ;)

He rode in a SEC or SGP event last season although it was as a track reserve so he only had 3 heats. Then he is usually very solid in Torun but a little weaker at other tracks.

Again Torun produces top quality speedway and I don't think a meeting can be much better then this one.

Torun is by far the best speedway track in the world.

Unfortunately I don't think Landshut will be this good but Kumla should hopefully be pretty good although it's unlikely that it will be this good.