British Speedway Forum

2015 Euro's

Mark

The suspension is only for Sunday's Polish meetings. A rider who pulls out of SWC cannot ride in the adjacent days.

The suspension is for all racing on sunday, not just Poland. A minor yet quite significant difference.

So its raceday for the Euros - have we had the latest, final line-up confirmed by One Sport yet??

Unless you know of any doubts over anyone-here it is

The list of the riders starting in SEC 2015:

Lista startowa:

1. Martin Vaculik #54 (Słowacja)

2. Martin Smolinski #84 (Niemcy)

3. Nicki Pedersen #3 (Dania)

4. Antonio Lindbaeck #85 (Szwecja)

5. Tomasz Jędrzejak #79 (Polska)

6. Tomasz Gollob #20 (Polska)

7. Hans Andersen #34 (Dania)

8. Peter Kildemand #25 (Dania)

9. Przemysław Pawlicki #59 (Polska)

10. Paweł Przedpełski (Polska)

11. Grigorij Łaguta #7 (Rosja)

12. Emil Sajfutdinow #89 (Rosja)

13. Janusz Kołodziej #27 (Polska)

14. Piotr Protasiewicz #151 (Polska)

15. Artiom Łaguta #222 (Rosja)

16. Vaclav Milik #13 (Czechy)

17. Adrian Miedziński (Polska)

18. Kacper Gomólski (Polska)

Edited by racers and royals

Brilliant looking line up, looks more like a GP. No stand out favourites for me as all good riders.

Let's hope the track produces a good safe meeting

For me a better line-up than most GP's.

Looks like a great line up but why no Brit? I don't care what the official standing of this series is, it is an international Speedway meeting and we should have someone in it. If the senior riders don't want it then what better way for the likes of Lambert or Cook etc to get some priceless experience?

Mind you, the way British Speedway is now we would probably get someone like Fricke or Tungate etc to represent us now that Rory Schlein is unavailable.

Looks like a great line up but why no Brit? I don't care what the official standing of this series is, it is an international Speedway meeting and we should have someone in it. If the senior riders don't want it then what better way for the likes of Lambert or Cook etc to get some priceless experience?

Mind you, the way British Speedway is now we would probably get someone like Fricke or Tungate etc to represent us now that Rory Schlein is unavailable.

The BSPA won't allow Brits to race in it which is part of the reason behind Nicholls dispute with them. How are British riders meant to get the experience of tracks abroad is stopped from riding in these kind of events.

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation mdmc82. That is bloody unbelievable and makes me madder than ever. At one time we used to lead this wonderful sport of ours both on and off the track. Now ?????? Grrrrrrr

"Well over" 300 meetings in the uk elite and premier combibed yearly. That equals to about "well over" 4200 rider bookings.

Maybe the BSPA really has something they want to protect, as U all hate depleted teams as a enemy #1...