1 Zagar

2 Fricke

3 Stead R Worrall

4 Cook

5 Nicholls

6 Worrall

7 Nielsen

• Like 1

We don't want the wooden spoon again surely??

Granted, this team won't win the league, it may not finish in the P/O,s but 5 of the riders are still young and have improvement in them and I want them to improve with B Vue and not some other team.

Great news. Scott seemed to enjoy himself last year and his efforts were certainly appreciate by the fans. He brings so much to the club not just his points contribution but his professional attitude on and off the track and the way he relates to the fans. A racer in the tradition of some of the Belle Vue greats.

• Like 5

Scott Nicholls signs on 2 year contract.

That doesn't mean anything... Bjarne Pedersen signed a 2 year contract with Birmingham couple of years ago and what happens if he has a crap season :-) Edited by KEITH M
  • Like 1

That doesn't mean anything... Bjarne Pedersen signed a 2 year contract with Birmingham couple of years ago and what happens if he has a crap season :-)

Pedersen decided that Birmingham was not for him at the start of his 1st season for them.Difference is Scott rode for belle vue last season and must be happy there.If not why would he sign up for another 2 years.If he has a bad season like any signing could do then he will drop to a second string the year after where i would think he will do a great job.Or if he turns over night into a real donkey then bye bye, all riders sign contracts but it does not stop clubs letting them go does it.

No surprise that Scotty is staying with the Aces.

Is it looking like a similar side to 2014 tho? Assuming Zagar and Cookie stay.

I think there will be some continuity with Zagar, Nicholls, Nielsen and hopefully, Cook back.

The question will be whether Cook is the third heat leader or, a second string. No question he would improve his average as a second string but I think he will move on and improve even if a heat leader. Last year he faced tougher rides, which affected his average but this year he can continue the swift progress he has made since he started. I think we have a good reserve pairing, unlike last year when we had one of the worst and if we can sign Fricke and someone with a slightly higher average than Cook asa heatleader, we shall have a good season.

• Like 3