British Speedway Forum

Aces 2015

Adults: £232.00

Concessions: £175.00 (OAP and students 17-18)

Children 12-16: £82.00 (under 12 free entry with an adult)

Prices are for 14 home league meetings and include a £3.00 programme.

Thank you.

Including a programme is a nice touch, hopefully many Aces fans will snap them up and enjoy an exciting season, the team looks VERY STRONG on paper. Potential champions?

• Like 2

Thank you.

Including a programme is a nice touch, hopefully many Aces fans will snap them up and enjoy an exciting season, the team looks VERY STRONG on paper. Potential champions?

£213 if you bought the season ticket before January. With a £3 programme included. Very good value I'd say

£213 if you bought the season ticket before January. With a £3 programme included. Very good value I'd say

Yes indeed it is, but only if your team is winning, last season lots of people liked and predicted good things for the team that we put together, we all know what happened so as it's our last season at Kirky Lane I so hope the 7 riders wearing the famous Ace of Clubs deliver us to our new home as champions, or at the very least a top 4 team

it LOOKS a better team than last year.

couldn't agree more.

Solid team and pleased for the Aces that there isn't another year of fighting off the wooden spoon. Aces and Robins to be battling for the fourth play off place!

Interesting, who do you think will be 1-3. Personally of the teams who have finalised their 1-7 I think only K Lynn look certs for a top 4 and they still need 1 more rider, Coventry,B Vue and L/Side have finalised their teams. Coventry and B Vue look good for top 4 places but things could change once the remaining teams complete their own teams.

Congratulations to Max Fricke, Aussie U21 champion for the 3rd year running.

• Like 1

Interesting, who do you think will be 1-3. Personally of the teams who have finalised their 1-7 I think only K Lynn look certs for a top 4 and they still need 1 more rider, Coventry,B Vue and L/Side have finalised their teams. Coventry and B Vue look good for top 4 places but things could change once the remaining teams complete their own teams.

Poole, Kings Lynn, and Coventry look good to me Hyderd.

Poole, Kings Lynn, and Coventry look good to me Hyderd.

You are judging Poole when they still have 2 riders to fill, I agree about the Bees though.

• Like 1

Cook and Worrall didn't do as well as expected but the main problem was that our ftd reserves were often massively outscored by their opposite numbers.

Hopefully, this year they will at least hold their own. Our top five is a match for any other team competed so far.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1