British Speedway Forum

Lakeside 2015

Although I'm not certain about the rules regarding this, is there no chance that AJ's average would be reassessed if he returns next season?

So long as its for every rider who didn't ride EL in 2014 then you might have a point.

Id expect a similar re-grading for Lindgren too.

So long as its for every rider who didn't ride EL in 2014 then you might have a point.

Id expect a similar re-grading for Lindgren too.

You can expect as much and you like but I think you'll be disappointed. Did you not ask CVS or PA to explain?

Andreas comes in on a 9.03 average. All previous aves above the highest in 2014, PUK, reduced - Jon Cook, Fans Forum

Am also disappointed Ben not in the team, but struggled away last year & draft a lot tougher this. Am sure he will be our first choice when PL/EL clashes for Ashley & Adam

• Like 1

Andreas comes in on a 9.03 average. All previous aves above the highest in 2014, PUK, reduced - Jon Cook, Fans Forum

Am also disappointed Ben not in the team, but struggled away last year & draft a lot tougher this. Am sure he will be our first choice when PL/EL clashes for Ashley & Adam

Thanks for confirming that for me.

I think we'll definitely see Ben at home meetings when a guest is needed as I think he could still hold his own against the stronger draft riders. With the addition of new riders to strengthen the top grade (which I do think is a good thing) unfortunately I did think Ben might just miss out. Hopefully he'll remain at Kent in the NL next season rather than move to Rye House and I'll still see him ride regularly!

The first #1-5 rider will be announced by 9am tomorrow! Richard is surely in the team, but I wonder if they will announce a different rider first even if he has been confirmed behind the scenes.

I agree regarding Lawson but really hope it's AJ like all hammers fans.

The first #1-5 rider will be announced by 9am tomorrow! Richard is surely in the team, but I wonder if they will announce a different rider first even if he has been confirmed behind the scenes.

I agree regarding Lawson but really hope it's AJ like all hammers fans.
  • Like 1

Didnt see that whats freddie re assessed to?

He isn't.

Someone made the remark that AJ should be re-assessed because he has missed EL for a while.

I commented it would only be fair if every rider who didn't ride EL in 2014 gets re-assessed.

Think Stev0`s comment was tongue in cheek ;-)

• Like 1

He isn't.

Someone made the remark that AJ should be re-assessed because he has missed EL for a while.

I commented it would only be fair if every rider who didn't ride EL in 2014 gets re-assessed.

Think Stev0`s comment was tongue in cheek ;-)

Ah I see, well there is a theory that riders who have been out of EL for a few seasons should be re assessed but never known it happen

Just guessing, but seems like we haven't brought Richard, and Glasgow and ourselves are still in talks with Worky. Also hope it's AJ... Can't wait

Ah I see, well there is a theory that riders who have been out of EL for a few seasons should be re assessed but never known it happen

Only those with an average higher than the highest last year - makes sense really

• Like 1