British Speedway Forum

Australian Gp Is Back

Yup. To my eye Masters confronts Pedersen after the race. Pedersen tries to calm the situation and Masters kicks him, than then grab/hugs him. Some finger pointing from Pedersen as Masters walks off... Then a Pedersen mechanic gets in Masters face, to which Masters throws the first punch in the guys face and triggers a mini brawl...

I'd ban Masters for that behaviour. Totally unacceptable.

Don't think Nikki was totally blameless, the way he angled his bike at the pits gate to block Masters was a bit naughty. But agree with Crumpy - little wrong on the track, Masters overreacts, too many people in the pits.
  • Like 1

Don't think Nikki was totally blameless, the way he angled his bike at the pits gate to block Masters was a bit naughty. But agree with Crumpy - little wrong on the track, Masters overreacts, too many people in the pits.

I take your point there, but that blocking of Masters comes after he has kicked out at Pedersen... Also it doesn't excuse physical violence as far as I am concerned.

I'm also confused as to what Masters was upset about in the first place. Looked a tough race, but clean.

Pederson did nothing and said nothing. Masters just imagined it all.

Dear nikki is lovely and I am starting a 'PEDERSON IS INNOCENT' movement

come and join me.

Christ, we've got an insufferable Monster/Aussie sympathiser.

God save us from what this sport is becoming, with prima donna riders massaging each others huge egos and being egged on by embarrassing fans.

• Like 1