British Speedway Forum

Australian Gp Is Back

Its always the debate - when are you in front??

Some see even an inch as being enough to be able to go where you like - others will say it needs to be a bikes length.

If you hit someone you are not totally in front.

Woffy uses Britain as a nation of convenience. At heart, he's really an Australian.

Isn't that what I said??

Maybe so. As the saying goes "--all great minds think alike--"! :cheers:

You know, if that's an exclusion, we might as well go home now. HE WAS IN FRONT FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

The game's gone mate.

Once the Bees close I'm just going to stop watching it all together and forget about it.

It's actually becoming one of the most annoying sports on the planet!

Masters an absolute disgrace, what a moron.

Yes he was a bit silly there getting wound up over nothing, funny how it always Nicki or his crew getting involved they must love it.

Harris exclusion was farcical. And I am a Magic fan.

Funnily enough so am I and I thought it was a bit harsh, had it been Nicki exclusion every time but not Harris always a fair rider very unlucky.

Funnily enough so am I and I thought it was a bit harsh, had it been Nicki exclusion every time but not Harris always a fair rider very unlucky.

Can't have one rule for one rider, and different one for everyone else.

Clearly I'm a Magic fan too, but Harris shouldn't have been excluded. And neither should Pedersen if it was him. Your comments (no offense) are symptomatic of fans unfair judgements of Nicki.

Phew! Backed NKI at 9/1 after two rides!

Edited by Bleeds Pirate Blue
  • Like 3

Masters is trying too hard to be competitive and the red mist is obviously descending. Brilliant that after Ward he was their best choice So much for the brilliant youth system eh?

Masters just gave 'future world champion' Janowski a tough race. I think he's doing well.

Masters is trying too hard to be competitive and the red mist is obviously descending. Brilliant that after Ward he was their best choice 😂 So much for the brilliant youth system eh?

Scored 5 so far, so yeah clearly trying to hard to be competitive. He earned his place through the Aussie champs the exact same way cook earned his through country's championship.

They have a far better youth system than us, we could learn a few things from them on that front but don't let your hatred get in the way of the facts.

Can't have one rule for one rider, and different one for everyone else.

Clearly I'm a Magic fan too, but Harris shouldn't have been excluded. And neither should Pedersen if it was him. Your comments (no offense) are symptomatic of fans unfair judgements of Nicki.

Phew! Backed NKI at 9/1 after two rides!

My Nicki comment was tongue in cheek but I can't help disliking the guy for his past.

• Like 2