British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Thank you - so the question remains, on what basis is Jack Holder going to get a work permit?

The same could be said for any upcoming non EU rider................its the old adage...........to get experience you need to get a job...........to get a job you need experience......................

RP

• Like 1

Thank you - so the question remains, on what basis is Jack Holder going to get a work permit?

I assume if he were given an assessed 4pt el average or 7pt pl average he would get a season's visa. To get a visa for the following season he would need to attain that average. Tbh the easier option may be attaining a 4 in the el.
  • Like 2

The same could be said for any upcoming non EU rider................its the old adage...........to get experience you need to get a job...........to get a job you need experience......................

RP

And the Immigration rules dictate they should get their experience elsewhere and favour an EU national!

almost seem's like , because somerset couldnt have him you dont want anyone else (especially plymouth) to have him.

anyway back to poole, IF holder gets his visa and darkside doesnt get banned and gets a visa, poole are looking at a 3 pointer, we know ford doesnt like having brits in the team so maybe a former el rider who only gained a three and looking back im wondering if he would give linus eklof another try, seemed keen on him a couple of years back.

• Like 1

almost seem's like , because somerset couldnt have him you dont want anyone else (especially plymouth) to have him.

anyway back to poole, IF holder gets his visa and darkside doesnt get banned and gets a visa, poole are looking at a 3 pointer, we know ford doesnt like having brits in the team so maybe a former el rider who only gained a three and looking back im wondering if he would give linus eklof another try, seemed keen on him a couple of years back.

Somerset could of kept him if they really wanted - but probably started asking the same questions I'm asking on realising he potentially doesn't meet the requirements to get a visa.

I assume if he were given an assessed 4pt el average or 7pt pl average he would get a season's visa. To get a visa for the following season he would need to attain that average. Tbh the easier option may be attaining a 4 in the el.

That's not how it works, riders need to meet the qualifying standards and then maintain the required average in future years, or repeat one of the qualifying criteria.

Would loved Bridger to join Poole. I feel thers hell of a lot more to come from him & he loves Poole!!!

Yep I must agree with that. I to would like to see Bridger ride for us, but id prefere him to come in between 5.8 and 6.00 personally.

Yep I must agree with that. I to would like to see Bridger ride for us, but id prefere him to come in between 5.8 and 6.00 personally.

Yes I honestly feel that Bridger would thrive at Poole, I think Matt Ford would be the ideal person around Bridger. Having said that I do personaly wish Ward would find another club as I feel it would do both parties good!

Yes I honestly feel that Bridger would thrive at Poole, I think Matt Ford would be the ideal person around Bridger. Having said that I do personaly wish Ward would find another club as I feel it would do both parties good!

So Ford would be good for Bridger but not for Ward?.

You really can't believe that as Ford would let him get away with everything like he has Darcy?.

So Ford would be good for Bridger but not for Ward?.

You really can't believe that as Ford would let him get away with everything like he has Darcy?.

Firstly I am not a Poole supporter but I do think Matt Ford is a wonderful promoter, he has turned Poole speedway around to a very successful club and he should be appaulded for that. But in my opinion I do not feel that Middlditch as good as a team manager he is is the right person to be around Ward.

Firstly I am not a Poole supporter but I do think Matt Ford is a wonderful promoter, he has turned Poole speedway around to a very successful club and he should be appaulded for that. But in my opinion I do not feel that Middlditch as good as a team manager he is is the right person to be around Ward.

Is not the right person to be around Ward

Is not the right person to be around Ward

Matt should be applauded for what he has done for Poole Speedway and any other club would like him as there promoter. People will always get on Neil and Matts back because they are totally jealous of the clubs success.

Neil is a very good Team manager, and has a good way with our riders in the pits. But as I said before, Neil also has a business to run and he cannot keep Darcy wrapped up in cotton wool 24/7, Darcy is responsible for his own actions. He is also responsible for his own destiny. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Matt should be applauded for what he has done for Poole Speedway and any other club would like him as there promoter. People will always get on Neil and Matts back because they are totally jealous of the clubs success.

Neil is a very good Team manager, and has a good way with our riders in the pits. But as I said before, Neil also has a business to run and he cannot keep Darcy wrapped up in cotton wool 24/7, Darcy is responsible for his own actions. He is also responsible for his own destiny. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Yes I agree with you that Middleditch is a good manager, no getting away from that. But I do think Ward would benefit from getting away from Poole. Just my opinion.

People will always get on Neil and Matts back because they are totally jealous of the clubs success.

No one is jealous of Poole Starman, that is all in your head...

I do have some respect for MF however, he is a good and very ruthless promoter for the Pirates (not the EL mind).

As for Middlo, he is just a gobby tw@t...

• Like 3

No one is jealous of Poole Starman, that is all in your head...

I do have some respect for MF however, he is a good and very ruthless promoter for the Pirates (not the EL mind).

As for Middlo, he is just a gobby tw@t...

Well that's where our views differ.