British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

as has been mentioned poole have a wide list of assets , and as such are in a much better position to cope with any visa issues than any other team,

i would of thought any panicking would of been coming from the poorer asset less teams

but if Pooke dont use them they can go out on loan.

Having them as an 'asset' merely gives them first pick.

Don't think they own Pawlicki but were given permission to talk to him as Coventry were not using him

Protasiewicz

Zetterstrom

Ruud

Q = Are Poole worrying about Holder and Co because KK and Janowski have both said they don't want to ride here in 2015 ?

Where has it been said Janowski doesn't want to ride here?

• Like 1

I have a feeling people are assuming magic does not want to ride due to Gp's, but I have certainly not seen anything to suggest he doesn't want to ride.

If Magic wanted to be here he'd have been signed up months back with Leicester and Swindon having struggled to complete their teams - even Wolves was a possible location. I imagine he's not too bothered but will ride for Poole is needed due to Wards potential unavailability.

As has already been mentioned, Magic is in one of Matt Ford's 3 team options which he told all those fans in attendance at the December forum/quiz night and which was reproduced in full on www.piratecastlive.com

One option with Chris and Magic; one option with Chris and Darcy; and one option with Chris and neither of the former 2.

As has already been mentioned, Magic is in one of Matt Ford's 3 team options which he told all those fans in attendance at the December forum/quiz night and which was reproduced in full on www.piratecastlive.com

One option with Chris and Magic; one option with Chris and Darcy; and one option with Chris and neither of the former 2.

Im sure that makes Magic feel really wanted.

Being told that despite his professionalim last season , despite the fact that he was the main reason Poole won the league, he still has to be left in limbo in case Darcy gets off lightly.

Matt Ford should do the right thing and have a top 2 of Magic and Holder.

If Darcy rightly isnt alllowed to ride until later in the year then i hope Magic tells Ford he is to commited elsewhere to sign for Poole

I really cant get my head around it all

Im sure that makes Magic feel really wanted.

Being told that despite his professionalim last season , despite the fact that he was the main reason Poole won the league, he still has to be left in limbo in case Darcy gets off lightly.

Matt Ford should do the right thing and have a top 2 of Magic and Holder.

If Darcy rightly isnt alllowed to ride until later in the year then i hope Magic tells Ford he is to commited elsewhere to sign for Poole

I really cant get my head around it all

What you are missing is the mutual respect and friendship that Magic and Matt Ford (whatever you and others may think of him) have for each other. Magic has lodged at Matt's home and is like one of the family. By his (Magic's) own admission, he is not certain of his racing preferences during this first GP season and as such has already left Sweden off his itinerary for the moment. He is quite prepared to wait for Matt's/Darcy's decision and accordingly when the time comes will decide whether to rejoin Poole temporarily, permanently or not at all.

He may also re-think Sweden when their transfer window opens again.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 3

What you are missing is the mutual respect and friendship that Magic and Matt Ford (whatever you and others may think of him) have for each other. Magic has lodged at Matt's home and is like one of the family. By his (Magic's) own admission, he is not certain of his racing preferences during this first GP season and as such has already left Sweden off his itinerary for the moment. He is quite prepared to wait for Matt's/Darcy's decision and accordingly when the time comes will decide whether to rejoin Poole temporarily, permanently or not at all.

He may also re-think Sweden when their transfer window opens again.

Sounds fair enough to me when put like that - which I am sure is true.

• Like 1

As opposed to Starman who seems like an old man with a screw loose. :party:

And you don't believe what I say. Well, that's your prerogative...

That does of course depend on what you consider to be old, Starry is no older than me and I'm not old ;)

Bless you my little Goldfish... :t:

I always thought Starman was a teenage girl.

I always thought it was a David Bowie song

• Like 2

Interesting comments from Maciej Janowski on the Speedway GP web site. From what I have seen and heard, he really does seem to be a nice young man and a very special talent. Watching him in 2014, he really showed how well he has progressed, he was awesome around Coventry. I imagine most Poole fans are drawn here between having Chris and Darcy, should Darcy be available, or sticking with Magic, who thought he was in the team plans and clearly wants to ride for Poole. Much as I like to see Darcy at his best, I think I would go with Magic, I feel he deserves a team place for his efforts and loyalty to the club.

• Like 6

The way he has acted and ridden he should have been on the team sheet before Holder and Ward . he's been a credit to Poole .

Thing is, he's not an obnoxious prick who has slagged of British Speedway so there is no way Matt would sign him.