British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Then if he opens his mouth he has to expect people to disagree (although he seems to do a good job of that all by himself). He isn't God you know (sorry I forgot he is to you)

must be related to your leader then ;)

Then he should keep his mouth shut :rolleyes:

Agree with him when he said the Swindon team was looking pants last week and no threat to Poole again :D

Because it tended to be rather often, almost regardless of the previous season's performance! I suspect Ouch is being a little tongue in cheek.

Should hope he is, because KL and Coventry are a long way up the pecking order..

Sounds as though Poole may make an imminent team announcement rather than wait for Darcy's hearing and uncertainty. Middlo quoted in today's local Echo that a 'head over heart' decision could well be made as soon as he and Matt are back from a few days away.

Why KL and not Coventry?

They changed the rules to the Elite Shield. Since we no longer have a KO Cup it can't be League winners v Cup winners.

So now the rules say:-

SR19.1.34.2.b (i) If Poole don't win the league, the Elite shield shall be contested between the league winners and Poole

SR19.1.34.2.b(ii) If Poole win the league, the Elite Shield shall be contested between Poole and anyone they fancy.

• Like 5

I think some realisation that Darcy probably won't be available for the start of the season anyway so may as well get Janowski back while he is still available and re-jig the team mid season.

Are you bringing Benji back then?!! ;)

Edited by TesarRacing

They changed the rules to the Elite Shield. Since we no longer have a KO Cup it can't be League winners v Cup winners.

So now the rules say:-

SR19.1.34.2.b (i) If Poole don't win the league, the Elite shield shall be contested between the league winners and Poole

SR19.1.34.2.b(ii) If Poole win the league, the Elite Shield shall be contested between Poole and anyone they fancy.

They have now added:-

SR.19.1.34.2.b(iiii) Elite Shield shall be decided on an aggregate Home and Away basis and in the event of Poole having the highest aggregate score they will be declared the winners, in all other circumstances Poole shall be declared the winners.

• Like 6

mainly because 1 or 2 of you talk out of it!

:rofl::rofl: Oh dear, you get better, Clearly your missing you mates, Steve and Sidney.. :rofl: I'l spell it out for you. We are very happy with the fast track reserves next season. There, i hope that helps..

I think some realisation that Darcy probably won't be available for the start of the season anyway so may as well get Janowski back while he is still available and re-jig the team mid season.

Rejig?...why?....dump Janowski out on his arse?...isnt it dangerous to think that way unless of course your side is struggling...start the season with a good solid side with Magik in the side and intend to stick with it

• Like 4

Rejig?...why?....dump Janowski out on his arse?...isnt it dangerous to think that way unless of course your side is struggling...start the season with a good solid side with Magik in the side and intend to stick with it

Totally agree rejig? rejig my arse! I'm beginning to lose all patience in Matt Ford and his love for Darcy episode its sickening,

• Like 2

Matt Ford - the businessman and promoter - will do all that is reasonable to include Darcy Ward in the team, because - love him or loathe him (Ward or Ford) - Matt knows he will put bums on seats. He also knows that most of Ward's and Poole's sponsors are sticking with Darcy. by continuing to offer their support - so its a no-brainer business decision that Darcy will be in the side at some point this coming season even if not at the beginning - as statements over the past few days would seem to indicate!?

• Like 1