British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

After reading all hats been put etc IMO and that is all it is I see darcys case as being incredibly strong IMO again I can see the ban being from all FIM events and not domestic leagues that he will see the ban being for whatever length have the months that he was already banned for taken into account bit like being in custody prior to crown court case. The reasons I see not receiveing an domestic ban is that whoever is representing him will be too use the right to work policy being a strong mitigating reason amongst potential other reasons. Just my opinion but a more realistic outcome I can see.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right to work? That's hilarious - any criminals out there should try that one in court and watch everyone laugh.

I think that's the funniest thing I've read on here in a while!

• Like 3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right to work? That's hilarious - any criminals out there should try that one in court and watch everyone laugh.

I think that's the funniest thing I've read on here in a while!

I'm not aware he's broken any laws.

Saying that, expecting any ban to not include all competitions is wishful thinking.

After reading all hats been put etc IMO and that is all it is I see darcys case as being incredibly strong IMO again I can see the ban being from all FIM events and not domestic leagues that he will see the ban being for whatever length have the months that he was already banned for taken into account bit like being in custody prior to crown court case. The reasons I see not receiveing an domestic ban is that whoever is representing him will be too use the right to work policy being a strong mitigating reason amongst potential other reasons. Just my opinion but a more realistic outcome I can see.

Phahahahaha!!!!!!!!1

I'm not aware he's broken any laws.

Saying that, expecting any ban to not include all competitions is wishful thinking.

I didn't say he had but you have to ask how he got to the track and I'm pretty sure it is breaking the law to take control of a powered vehicle while intoxicated (even a push bike too). As many have said if the process hasn't been followed to the letter we may see him getting off on a technicality.

I would like to see him ride but only after he serves a suitable punishment and for me that would be at least a one year ban - returning to the track in August this year! He does seem pretty confident on Twitter though so we will probably see him back sooner.

Edited by Steve0

I didn't say he had but you have to ask how he got to the track and I'm pretty sure it is breaking the law to take control of a powered vehicle while intoxicated (even a push bike too). As many have said if the process hasn't been followed to the letter we may see him getting off on a technicality.

when tested hecwas well under the drink drive limit for on the road. Im pretty sure lots of the riders dont drive themselves to meetings.

I would like to see him ride but only after he serves a suitable punishment and for me that would be at least a one year ban - returning to the track in August this year! He does seem pretty confident on Twitter though so we will probably see him back sooner.

Why on earth has Darcy put that on twitter as it's once again not the brightest thing to do?.

Keep quiet & say what you want after the hearing is the most sensible thing to do especially if he is that confident of being not guilty.

• Like 1

More allegations being made public over the 'Darcy testing' - this time from respected speedway journo Peter Oakes - breath test allegedly carried out by an off-duty police officer?!

Wouldn't that be the ideal person to carry out the test? Someone independent who knows how to use the equipment?

Surely that would be much more reliable than a speedway referee or clerk of the course trying to do it

• Like 4

Wouldn't that be the ideal person to carry out the test? Someone independent who knows how to use the equipment?

Surely that would be much more reliable than a speedway referee or clerk of the course trying to do it

tottally agree so long as they were the appointed FIM official tester with the correct and full authority for the event.

If not then it adds weight to Darcys case albeit perhaps by technicalities.

Edit - just noticed the Ad at the top of the page (mobile version) for solicitors to get you off drink driving charges!! Very clever these filter programs!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv