British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Someone who doesn't know the rules. Because they start by claiming Poole do well because they're clever. Fair enough, we'll ignore all the rule breaking and signing riders by text message.

Definately smacks of Jealousy. Keep taking the pills mate, you'l feel better in a year or 10's time. In the meantime, we'l just keep winning league Trophies, untill other promoters cotton on and start working harder. As ive said many times before, while all the other promotions are kipping, Matt is working.. And boy, didn't one of your promotion or im to assume he's one of your promotion, get the hump last night when we wrapped up the league and cellibrated it.. Ronnie Russell and many others looked at him as he made a total fool of himself throwing his Toys everywhere... :icon_smile_clown: In the meantime, your team manager, who including you who slagged him to the floor before the season started acted in a real professional manner and accepted defeat with grace, as did all the Coventry fans who were their.. Sometimes i wonder if you really deserve a bloke as professional as Havvy.

Now, you blame the Poole fans for sturring, your doing a very good job yourself.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Definately smacks of Jealousy. Keep taking the pills mate, you'l feel better in a year or 10's time. In the meantime, we'l just keep winning league Trophies, untill other promoters cotton on and start working harder. As ive said many times before, while all the other promotions are kipping, Matt is working.. And boy, didn't one of your promotion get the hump last night when we wrapped up the league and cellibrated it.. Ronnie Russell and many others looked at him as he made a total fool of himself throwing his Toys everywhere... :icon_smile_clown: In the meantime, your team manager, who including you who slagged him to the floor before the season started acted in a real professional manner and accepted defeat with grace, as did all the Coventry fans who were their.. Sometimes i wonder if you really deserve a bloke as professional as Havvy.

Ill take a ban for this.

Fu ck off. You're a moron. You bring huge shame do Poole. The majority of Poole fans are a decent laugh, they're good people but they find your comments embarrassing. Even the management mock you to others.

Then you come on here laughing at others, mocking others and making more totally unrelated bad unconnected comments.

You really are a class A moron.

And you can have Havvy. He's still a rubbish team manager. Who the hell lets Barker ride in the first leg? Sacks MJJ? Why didn't Sarj have Summers' 2nd ride in the semi final home leg? Why wasn't Sarj off 15 when he touched the tapes? No doubt you'll come back with done random statement that makes nonsense and in no way justifies your point.

And I have congratulated Poole, I shook the hands of many Poole fans last night, all of them decent people, then there's you. Dear God.

Edited by SCB

Ill take a ban for this.

idiot off. You're a moron. You bring huge shame do Poole. The majority of Poole fans are a decent laugh, they're good people but they find your comments embarrassing. Even the management mock you to others.

Then you come on here laughing at others, mocking others and making more totally unrelated bad unconnected comments.

You really are a class A moron.

And you can have Havvy. He's still a rubbish team manager. Who the hell lets Barker dude in the first leg? Sacks MJJ? Why didn't Sarj have Summers' 2nd ride in the semi final home leg? Why wasn't Sarj off 15 when he touched the tapes? No doubt you'll come back with done random statement that makes nonsense and in no way justifies your point.

And I have congratulated Poole, I shook the hands of many Poole fans last night, all of them decent people, then there's you. Dear God.

Im a moron am i? Ok, if you say so. Clearly you didn't read my post on the Poole Coventry thread early this morning. Nah, i wouldn't want you banned, your good for a larf.. End of the day matey, it doesn't matter how you dress it up Havvy still got you to a final..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Definately smacks of Jealousy. Keep taking the pills mate, you'l feel better in a year or 10's time. In the meantime, we'l just keep winning league Trophies, untill other promoters cotton on and start working harder. As ive said many times before, while all the other promotions are kipping, Matt is working.. And boy, didn't one of your promotion or im to assume he's one of your promotion, get the hump last night when we wrapped up the league and cellibrated it.. Ronnie Russell and many others looked at him as he made a total fool of himself throwing his Toys everywhere... :icon_smile_clown: In the meantime, your team manager, who including you who slagged him to the floor before the season started acted in a real professional manner and accepted defeat with grace, as did all the Coventry fans who were their.. Sometimes i wonder if you really deserve a bloke as professional as Havvy.

Now, you blame the Poole fans for sturring, your doing a very good job yourself.

No wonder Poole get stick with a poster like this.

• Like 1

no wonder we get sick of you steve brum and gavan coming on here and posting negative stuff about poole because your own teams are unable to reach the heights of a real club who try their best

why not go and support your own teams instead of spreading your negative garbage all over the place

what a great meeting that was - so exciting and well done to cov too

I do hope they can save their stadium

now go and support your own team and stop polluting other teams forums - you seem to be on all of them!!!

• Like 4

no wonder we get sick of you steve brum and gavan coming on here and posting negative stuff about poole because your own teams are unable to reach the heights of a real club who try their best

why not go and support your own teams instead of spreading your negative garbage all over the place

what a great meeting that was - so exciting and well done to cov too

I do hope they can save their stadium

now go and support your own team and stop polluting other teams forums - you seem to be on all of them!!!

Plenty are sick of your lot gloating. Try growing up. It might work.

The majority of Poole fans have been proud but have diplomacy.

Just the few that spoil all Poole threads with blue nonsense.

• Like 1

who is gloating

some of us are sick of you coming on to poole threads and spreading you bile and negative comments

you in particular are all over almost every thread on the speedway forum

why not go and support your own team instead of causing trouble on here?

Pointing out things isn't causing trouble.

You are happy to see it that way and call everyone haters for seeing things with no blue tint to the colour.

Some of your lot were going ape that people were daring to say that it was Poole`s fault the 1st leg of the semi got called off and blamed the weather.

The only problem was the hole created by the track guy. That is just pointing out a fact not causing trouble.

But of course if you enjoy the drama of it all you will only see it as hating.

Which is my point - Poole aren't above being criticised. Some Poole fans take it personally.

Of course no Poole fans ever go on other threads making accusing remarks now do they - pot kettle.

• Like 1

You are happy to see it that way and call everyone haters for seeing things with no blue tint to the colour.

Some of your lot were going ape that people were daring to say that it was Poole`s fault the 1st leg of the semi got called off and blamed the weather.

The only problem was the hole created by the track guy. That is just pointing out a fact not causing trouble.

Which is my point - Poole aren't above being criticised. Some Poole fans take it personally.

Of course no Poole fans ever go on other threads making accusing remarks now do they - pot kettle.

It's nothing to do with Poole being above criticism, it's the fact that you cannot go a single day without attacking Poole or it's supporters in some way. We are sick of you, Gavan and a select few others who seem to do nothing other than attack Poole.

We can take criticism just fine, but when it's relentless we do take it personally. This is an open forum for everybody to post their opinions on but if they don't match up to your opinions you attack us for it, insult our intelligence and generally abuse us. This is our thread for our team and I am sick of reading nothing but abuse day after day. Of course we see things with a blue tint, we are passionate about our club. We are intelligent enough to see when things are right and wrong, we don't need you constantly rambling on about how we are wrong and too thick to see it. Why can't you just be civil?

And before you reply with your predictable "We are civil with the decent Poole fans", tell me where are all these decent fans? They've all jumped ship because of you lot making the atmosphere poison. The few remaining "decent" Poole fans are just the ones that agree with what you say.

You have 22,000 posts on this forum and have been a member for over 10 years, and yet half your posts are attacking Poole or it's supporters in one way or another. It's pathetic and unnecessary.

• Like 1

why do you have to come on here and just write crap.

the Poole fans on here have been celebrating like they should but also been very gracious in victory.

then you come on and write this.

take a good look at what you write, you are one of the reasons Poole fans on here get tarred with the same brush.

you need to put speedwayfun on ignore mate.

he isnt a fan just a pathetic troll who fails to even mention anything to do with the topic but simply likes to abuse people who write on here.

he mentions my name in every post

very sad individual

you need to put speedwayfun on ignore mate.

he isnt a fan just a pathetic troll who fails to even mention anything to do with the topic but simply likes to abuse people who write on here.

he mentions my name in every post

very sad individual

Sadly for the sensible Poole fans there are 3 that constantly attack as a default setting.

It is no wonder Poole fans get a hard time with trolls like them.

You can see why most Poole fans find them tiresome too.

This latest article has got to be a joke http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/11548555.Speedway__Poole_Pirates_promoter_Ford_dedicates_title_to_talisman_Darcy_Ward/

How on earth can Darcy I am a Pis head Ward take the credit, should be Newman he is the man.

I can't see the need for Matt Ford to come out with this as nothing can be gained from it.

I've already said that taking into account the whole season, then Kyle Newman was my man of the season with Magic a close second.

Personally, I can only see how much Darcy let us down than what he actually contributed.

• Like 3

This latest article has got to be a joke http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/11548555.Speedway__Poole_Pirates_promoter_Ford_dedicates_title_to_talisman_Darcy_Ward/

How on earth can Darcy I am a Pis head Ward take the credit, should be Newman he is the man.

Just read it, this is giving out the wrong message as a club.

Doesnt MF ever learn?

Give the credit to the riders that deserve it, NOT a rider who nearly cost you the title by his own stupidity!

(Please, this is not an attack on Poole so please not degenerate it into an anti Poole attack).

The riders who have battled hard against adversity deserve the full credit, they are the ones who raised their collective game.

• Like 2

Having just read that link, what an absolute disgrace and imo a slur to the rest of the team. I normally like fords views but that is so so wrong.

Ward let everyone down fans teammates sponsors not just here but in poland and Sweden and himself in the gp. He had nothing whatsoever to do in helping poole win the title.

• Like 2

Id like him back at Poole, but Matt has to come down very hard on him, and i mean hard, and this time no if's and buts. One step out of line and thats it. I would like Darcy in our Team but he can be replaced, if not Chris, who would do just as good a job, now he's slowly recovering from his horrendous injuries. But if, Darcy returns to us, and that is still subject to the FIM disaplinery panel, he is going to have to work very hard to win over both fans and sponsors.

Blimey, Starman has criticised a Poole rider!! Since the league title was dedicated to Darcy, sure he'll be at Poole next year.

Article is a joke, he was the stupid one that drank and got the ban! he was the one that nearly cost our club the title, how many more chances does the guy need before he actually thinks about his actions?

I think he has crossed the line too many times already and with 2015 in mind the team should be built around Chris and Magic, add Brady in and we have a good base for a team.

I think this article sends the wrong message out to the riders who remained in the team and helped us lift the trophy.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 3