British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Why didn't you say so at the time... ;););)

If you was there, and you listened to what Matt was saying, you would know..

I've got every faith that Matt Ford will put out a winning team in 2015. Roll in 2015, going to be a very exciting year!

I know for a fact that the powers that be are working on some exciting new plans for the 2015 season, that if all goes to plan, should bring a long overdue boost to British speedway.

I've got every faith that Matt Ford will put out a winning team in 2015. Roll in 2015, going to be a very exciting year!

I know for a fact that the powers that be are working on some exciting new plans for the 2015 season, that if all goes to plan, should bring a long overdue boost to British speedway.

Don't tell me, they are trying to get Fraud to work to the same rule book as the rest. :D

As it appears from the Lakeside statement that Davey Watt has been in Poole's plan for some time?!

)!!

I didn't hear it myself but apparently he told a few fans at the end of last season that he didn't think he would be back at Lakeside so make of that what you will. Also when he was interviewed when he first joined Lakeside he said he always felt he would finish up there one day, and said on the Mike at the end of last season that as a rider it was always nice to look forward to Friday and riding at a track he liked not too far from home. Again, make of it what you will but he seemed to mean it and pretty much saw Lakeside as a second home but Poole is home.

No doubt either that he loved riding with PK but times move on.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 1

Doh !!

I wasn't there Starman and so didn't hear what MF had to say..

Comprendez vous ?

Fair enough you wasn't there so now your being told..

If that's true then it's bang out of order. I hope Darcy takes them to the European Court of Human Rights as he is being stopped from seeking employment.

Just like any court case things happen that make it get put back.

Ever thought it might be Darcy's side that are delaying it?.

Also maybe it might be Darcy who could've stayed out of trouble to even stop it happening?.

Easy to blame others but not Darcy!!!

Nice comment! It just needs sorting, I bet Rosco will be happy as he is sniffing around Darcy and waiting for Matts next move.

Any team taking Darcy on had better hope that he's at last learned his lesson as it will be a ticking time bomb if he hasn't..

I'd rather that wasn't at Swindon but beggars can't be choosers.

• Like 2