British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Will Tai be heading for Poole?

No

be shocked if Tai rides anywhere in the uk next year as he burnt himself out this year so i would imagine he will not ride here.

Surely Poole will have Holder at 1.

Darcy shouldnt be considered.

Be interesting if Magic re-signs as he will have extra commitment now with the gp's.

Cant see Pawlicki being back.

I imagine Pooles top 5 will be

Holder

Josh

Milik

Newman

Magic

if that fits

what.. after the way they treated him... Wells should tell CVS to shove it where the sun don't shine...

Rider gets sacked in underperforming team shock!

Wells knows why and understands Speedway is a numbers game. Not all supporters get that.

Riders are usually well treated by the club so there is no reason why they want away.

I cant think of the last rider that wanted away and left in the recent era.

Will Tai be heading for Poole?

Only in Poole fans dreams.

No

be shocked if Tai rides anywhere in the uk next year as he burnt himself out this year so i would imagine he will not ride here.

Indications from the Tai night is he will be back.

Whoever this is says Matt Ford promises too many riders team places and then lets them down http://www.swindonlinksport.com/swindon_sports_news/secretriderpoole

But is actually then really positive about Poole.

Great read! Wonder who the rider is??

Someone who doesn't know the rules. Because they start by claiming Poole do well because they're clever. Fair enough, we'll ignore all the rule breaking and signing riders by text message.

No

Surely Poole will have Holder at 1.

Darcy shouldnt be considered.

Be interesting if Magic re-signs as he will have extra commitment now with the gp's.

Cant see Pawlicki being back.

I imagine Pooles top 5 will be

Holder

Josh

Milik

Newman

Magic

if that fits

Shock of shocks for once I agree with Gavan................

RP

Why would holder come back, the same reasons he didnt want a whole season this year still exist. Darcy is nailed on, no gp's and matt ford loves him, so do most pirate fans.

I am sure Poole expect an FIM decision before they can say one way or another.

I fully expect Poole to stand by Ward which in my opinion they could be setting themselves up for another fall.

Unless the FIM decision reflects the same precedent ie Danno then i cant see Ward being in a Poole starting 1-7.

I see ward and holder's attatchment and support of poole, even when not riding, is to be applauded. Helping out with engines and supporting the team shows where those guys are at - even if sometimes letting the side down when not riding!!! ie darcy ward

It is a proper club and I so wish there were more like it.

I have a great deal of respect for cov for starters but speedway needs to get behind them to save brandon from the developers

All the best to speedway fans.

• Like 1

I am sure Poole expect an FIM decision before they can say one way or another.

I fully expect Poole to stand by Ward which in my opinion they could be setting themselves up for another fall.

Unless the FIM decision reflects the same precedent ie Danno then i cant see Ward being in a Poole starting 1-7.

I expect ward will get the decision soon and I expect it will run from when the incident happened, what is ridiculous about the whole situation is the time it is taking to come to a decision, if it was football the decision would have been decided weeks ago

I expect ward will get the decision soon and I expect it will run from when the incident happened, what is ridiculous about the whole situation is the time it is taking to come to a decision, if it was football the decision would have been decided weeks ago

I cant see why a decision hasn't been made sooner.