British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

They could risk little Holder and to be honest he could average the same as say Lambert did from number 2.

Nice to see Starman is back on the Poole thread after the Somerset supporters turned on him, but never learns and starts talking crap about fighting!

maybe he should go to an NL thread and find a team where nobodys knows him and start again!

Yong Holer average the same as Lambert, you are havin a laugh!

Stefan Danno got 8 months therefore Darcy Ward should get 8 months as a minimum. I don't see how being banned in December January and February are harming him in any way so personally I would say he has served 3 months so far. If they decide to backdate it them he is free to ride end if April which I would understand. If Darcy Ward lines up at the tapes in March it just shows what a farce out sport is.

Haven't had much to do with the sport since Newport 's demise so don't know the ins and outs , Is this just a world wide ban or just Europe , if it is world wide then he wont be able to ride in his own country will he ?

Haven't had much to do with the sport since Newport 's demise so don't know the ins and outs , Is this just a world wide ban or just Europe , if it is world wide then he wont be able to ride in his own country will he ?

If he's banned it will be World wide.

What average would antonio lindback come back on

Holder 8.75, Jonasson 5.67, Kolodziej 6.52, Walasek 6.24, North 6.57, strength in depth, talent throughout, would leave north extremely vunerable though

Lindback would be 7.94- Or I should say his last average was 7.94 (or 6ish, or even 5ish depending on what rules they use!)

Depends who else is signed dont neccesarily need a 3 pointer

Lukasz Sowka

He is no longer under 21 and at at Rseszow he may find a team place hard to keep so they could look at giving him a season in Britain to help him progress.

When he was at Wolverhampton he was under pressure from his team but that is different now he is over 21.

How good is he now? Was poor at Wolves.

He was beyond poor at Wolves but he has a reasonable if not great record in Poland. The rider in question only has to beat the draft riders for a 4 point average and Sowka should do that as long as he's not struggling around Wolves or Lakeside.

Must admit, when I thought 3 pointer, I thought Sowka - Poole is an easy enough track for a Pole to grasp.

Mind you, Adam Roynon fits (using the Ed Kennett on a convert PL average rule) and while a bit of a risk due to injury, would hit close to 6 if he stays fit - you only need him to get 8 meetings in to get an average.

Nico Covatti would be a 3 now using the Kennett rule.

Edited by SCB

What would Adams average be then? He already has an EL average dosen't he?

Lakeside have apparently signed Kennett on a converted PL average as he didn't ride EL last season. So Roynon and Covatti move up on 3.00 converted form their PL average.

As it is, I think Lakeside are wrong and Kennett is 6.5 making Roynon 5.5 and Covatti 4.5 but if that is the rule, Roynon, Covatti and Sowka have to be prime candidates.

Lindback would be 7.94- Or I should say his last average was 7.94 (or 6ish, or even 5ish depending on what rules they use!)

That was his last EL average yes, but im sure that would get redjuced.. Had he rode one more meeting for BV he would have been on 4,15 I believe..

The threshold for a new average is 4 home and 4 away

Lindback rode 7 home and 4 away so his average is 4.15

I was under the impression it was one more meeting... oh well, nice..... :D

If he was on a 4 point average I'm sure he would have been snapped up years ago!!

No, he didn't want to ride here because of his other commitments. but things do change..

The threshold for a new average is 4 home and 4 away

Lindback rode 7 home and 4 away so his average is 4.15

Back then it was 12 meetings for an average, hence the 1 meeting short. But you got an average for riding order after 6 meetings which was 4.15. But from the 11 meetings he completed he averaged 6.08. So if you take the rules as the last time he got an average according to the rulebook he would be 7.94, if you take the rules as the last time he got an average using current rules its 6.08.Take your pick, they've given other returners averages worked out both ways in the past!