British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Was actually looking for a sensible answer. I know he could live in your bedroom and talk speedway KKS, but that isn't a qualifying criteria for a work permit.

Would probably prefer to live with Chris rather than in a garage in Bracknell, and as you say it is not acceptable for a work permit.

• Like 1

No one needs another doughnut like James,

Id like a ringside seat for you to say that to his face...

Are you insinuating that he is incapable of reasoned debate and resorts to violence :o

Took you a while to come up with that didn't it, to try and wriggle out of that insulting remark.. he'd mash you to pieces ... :icon_smile_clown:

The top 5 looks stronger in the Elite League next year, as does the draft riders. Think Chris will be advising his kid brother to find a Premier League team for next year.

He will, but will many take the chance on a 7 ? Jack has a real nice style, and could be half decent eventually, but to come in on a 7 is very harsh, and difficult when you go straight into a competitive PL.

James is a real nice bloke but was plaqued with mechanical and injurys that caused him to pack up. He never had the potential of his brov but he tried and at times scored really well and thats all you could ask

Edited by Starman2006

Of course he would. Spot the 6 ft 5ins 18 stone man shaking in the corner ... :rofl:

Bluffing will get you knowhere, nor will your insults..

I have not insulted you chap..i have resisted temptation. Debating with a caveman mentality can be trying.. :icon_smile_clown:

You've not insulted me, im also a friend of James who as i said is as very nice bloke. Not all riders can be World Champions. James admires his brov for what he's done and was over the moon for him when he became World Champion. But to throw insults towards a rider less fortunate is not on and not acceptable.

Edited by Starman2006

Took you a while to come up with that didn't it, to try and wriggle out of that insulting remark.. he'd mash you to pieces ... :icon_smile_clown:

Of course he would, just another loudmouth who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Give him his due though, if you're younger brother is far more talented than you it has to niggle at you.

Of course he would, just another loudmouth who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Give him his due though, if you're younger brother is far more talented than you it has to niggle at you.

younger brothers I'd say, can see Jack being a hit given a chance.