British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Going to sign Grigory Laguta, Artem Laguta, Bartosz Zmarszlik, Martin Vaculik and all 4 riders will be a 4.20 average, long tail....but think I'd cope.

In your dreams but then I would love to see Vaculik race over here...................but that is totally in my dreams................

RP

In your dreams but then I would love to see Vaculik race over here...................but that is totally in my dreams................

RP

Matt likes him..

• Like 1

Also was there the night he deliberatly fenced Barker, which was one of the most disgraceful dangerous things ive seen on a speedway track. Barker was no angel dont get me wrong but North set out to deliberatly injure another rider.

I recall seeing Ben trying similar 'moves' at Peterbrough v Birmingham meeting! As you say he's no angel but I have little doubt the hot head was just riding 'hard but fair' and 'left enough room'. IMO he has one of the shortest fuses in Speedway.

Dont know where this ridiculous idea Jack Holder has come from, he is riding for Somerset and only Somerset.

He tweeted he not riding for Somerset now. All though the tweet could very well be tongue in cheek and a wind up

He tweeted he not riding for Somerset now. All though the tweet could very well be tongue in cheek and a wind up

He can't get in at Somerset now he's been assessed as a 7 pointer.

Somerset had believed he was coming in on a 5 point average.

Who in there right mind would put Jack Holder straight into an Elite league top 5....the ones that would be determined to demoralise him....did anyone suggest Brady Kurtz going straight to Elite last year...and Jack is a little behind Brady anyway ..foolish

The same people who saw Robert Lambert get 5.5 in the EL in 2014? ;) He's only got to be a little above draft level to get 4.

He can't get in at Somerset now he's been assessed as a 7 pointer.

Somerset had believed he was coming in on a 5 point average.

Oh i see didn't know that, still won't be at Poole though, he is not ready for EL yet and has been advised by his family to ride in the PL first like Chris did. Why Would Matt Ford take that massive risk when he didn't want Kyle Newman in the main body of the team who in my opinion is a better rider at this moment in time.