British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

I know what it's called! the only reason for dual nationality in this case is to get round a rule just like Morris did.

I like Kyle and he was fantastic last season but to say he has spent 2-3 years primarily,on the sidelines injured in untrue, he may be a late developer but to say he is the best young rider we have is obviously also untrue.

Prior to riding as a Fast Track reserve, he rode for Poole and Matt Ford sacked him not because of injury but because he wasn't good enough, ok his is better now but he is not our best prospect, Lambert is.

Well said mate spot on.

Starman making up things now there is a shock.

I think everyboday agrees that Newman is a good little rider but most certainly isnt the next big British prospect.

Starman just cant get his head out of his blue tinted backside

• Like 1

poole self appreciation society , just because he rides for poole he's the best prospect ....keep taking the blue pills .....

the reserves that beat newman at his 'home' track last season:-.........

garrity x 6 times

kerr x6 times

jacobs x3 times

worral x 2

ellis x2

bates x 2

clegg x 1

lambert x 1

starke x 1

sarjeant x 1

perry x 1

rose x 1

Well said mate spot on.

Starman making up things now there is a shock.

I think everyboday agrees that Newman is a good little rider but most certainly isnt the next big British prospect.

Starman just cant get his head out of his blue tinted backside

I can just see the headline " Starman in non factual post" row but then again most of the posts he does are like a teenage girl writing about her favourite rider & carry hardly any sense or truth anyway. Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 2

poole self appreciation society , just because he rides for poole he's the best prospect ....keep taking the blue pills .....

the reserves that beat newman at his 'home' track last season:-.........

garrity x 6 times

kerr x6 times

jacobs x3 times

worral x 2

ellis x2

bates x 2

clegg x 1

lambert x 1

starke x 1

sarjeant x 1

perry x 1

rose x 1

makes Garrity and Kerr better prospects then i guess?

On all seriousness Newman is a good little rider but he wouldnt be our next best prospect.

Anyone outside Poole (and to be fair decent Poole fans) know its Lambert.

How did Newman do in last years British Final compared to Garrity?

Will Newman be in this years final?

More Poole re-writing of history. What seasons was it Kyle spent on the side lines injured? He has had injuries yes but not 2-3 seasons worth.

Just proves how much you don't know..

More Poole re-writing of history. What seasons was it Kyle spent on the side lines injured? He has had injuries yes but not 2-3 seasons worth. And that aside, he's still not better than Lambert. I have no issue with you saying you rate him, you think he'll be good but be realistic. Kyle will, IMO, make a nice, solid EL rider one day - I don't think he's got GPs in him, I don't think he's really got EL heatleader in him (mind you, who knows what format the EL will have in the next few seasons) but he'll still be a decent EL rider. Kyle is more of a steady plodding rider who I'd sign without a seconds through, EL or PL.

As for me being a Newman fan, some quotes from back in 2010....

You must be a really sad person to delve back that far...

I know what it's called! the only reason for dual nationality in this case is to get round a rule just like Morris did.

I like Kyle and he was fantastic last season but to say he has spent 2-3 years primarily,on the sidelines injured in untrue, he may be a late developer but to say he is the best young rider we have is obviously also untrue.

Prior to riding as a Fast Track reserve, he rode for Poole and Matt Ford sacked him not because of injury but because he wasn't good enough, ok his is better now but he is not our best prospect, Lambert is.

Go back a bit. He was certainly good enough..

makes Garrity and Kerr better prospects then i guess?

On all seriousness Newman is a good little rider but he wouldnt be our next best prospect.

Anyone outside Poole (and to be fair decent Poole fans) know its Lambert.

How did Newman do in last years British Final compared to Garrity?

Will Newman be in this years final?

Lets wait a see, sha'l we... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Holder and North as heat leaders doesn't look too good but it depends who the other three are as North was a second string last season and won't have it so easy in 2015.

They have a solid reserve pairing but they will need second strings that can score big points and a second top rider to back up Holder. If it's not Ward then could it be Hancock or Emil or club asset KK.

• Like 1