British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Good to know there are still so many closet Poole fans on here !! :t:

think you will find we are speedway fans commenting on a speedway team. In the last couple of days I've commented on Ipswich Poole Swindon Lakeside Edinburgh Somerset Belle Vue and Plymouth threads. But for some reason if I'm on the Poole thread I'm obsessed with them! Unlike yourself who only comments on Poole or Somerset. Got to be fair though the Poole thread is the most entertaining because of the sheer diversity in the fans of the club. Decent ones like foreverblue skidder and chrisgillian for example tend to get overshadowed by a few others

We have enough assets..........why don't we use them.............

RP

Who says we are not going to?? :t:

ps. I wouldn't expect any announcements before Friday at the earliest as all the local sports media interest today/tomorrow is AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool orientated!!

Well we won't have Eddie Kennett.............he has gone to Lakeside.......................

RP

Matt announced at the Quiz night on 3rd December that he couldn't fit him in - but that he would have an EL team place somewhere!

think you will find we are speedway fans commenting on a speedway team. In the last couple of days I've commented on Ipswich Poole Swindon Lakeside Edinburgh Somerset Belle Vue and Plymouth threads. But for some reason if I'm on the Poole thread I'm obsessed with them! Unlike yourself who only comments on Poole or Somerset. Got to be fair though the Poole thread is the most entertaining because of the sheer diversity in the fans of the club. Decent ones like foreverblue skidder and chrisgillian for example tend to get overshadowed by a few others

Once again Gavan...it's chris4gilliian :t:

And thank you for the compliment.

Who says we are not going to?? :t:

ps. I wouldn't expect any announcements before Friday at the earliest as all the local sports media interest today/tomorrow is AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool orientated!!

Matt announced at the Quiz night on 3rd December that he couldn't fit him in - but that he would have an EL team place somewhere!

Ha ha................I dare say we are and you are right about the football................I hate it.................

Was not at the quiz night though I wish I had been...............

I have ideas who we may well be using but I think you dropped a huge clue on Facebook the other day.............

RP

Ha ha................I dare say we are and you are right about the football................I hate it.................

Was not at the quiz night though I wish I had been...............

I have ideas who we may well be using but I think you dropped a huge clue on Facebook the other day.............

RP

Sshhhhh Red Panda - I do drop the occasional red herring, just to see what it produces!!

But as they say -There's no smoke without fire!! :D

PS. Great to see Kyle Newman getting signed up in Poland for ZKS Ostrovia!! He's gonna be a busy boy.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Sshhhhh Red Panda - I do drop the occasional red herring, just to see what it produces!!

But as they say -There's no smoke without fire!! :D

PS. Great to see Kyle Newman getting signed up in Poland for ZKS Ostrovia!! He's gonna be a busy boy .

That's surprising - given that he is only the 6th or 7th best FTR in the EL - or so we are led to believe!

That's surprising - given that he is only the 6th or 7th best FTR in the EL - or so we are led to believe!

Very pleased to hear this. The extra league will do the lad the world of good.

• Like 1

From Rod Colquhoun, Heffernanmotorsports.com:-

There is a degree of discontent among Australian riders with new visitors to the UK lumped with a 7 point assessed starting average. This is a very difficult number to reach at any time, let alone in a rider’s first season of UK racing. The Poms love the Aussies but UK immigration is doing its best to turn the down under riders off taking that tried and tested route.

The Poole Pirates team in the UK will once again have a strong Aussie involvement with Dakota North and Brady Kurtz set to be part of the set up. They have also done some sort of deal with up and coming Queenslander Ellis Perks, son of former UK Referee, Rob.