British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Bullying? ? Do me a favour. Starman is the only person calling people names! Some people really do need a dictionary.

thank you lisa, who is a poole fan!

i dont bully anyone on here im actually an adult!

i get fed up with him being the ONLY person who does not take on any body elses views and simply accuses people of the same boring anti poole line.

I react to his posts because simply i dont suffer fools.

Thing is as proved even the Poole fans are fed up with him.

AND he is the only one resorting to name calling , think i was a prat the other day. Names dont worry me im not going to the mods.

Anyway back on topic Poole would be mad to keep Josh not Milik and i can see Poole having a top 3 of Darcy Chris and Milik.

Cant see Magic riding here to be honest

thank you lisa, who is a poole fan!

i dont bully anyone on here im actually an adult!

i get fed up with him being the ONLY person who does not take on any body elses views and simply accuses people of the same boring anti poole line.

I react to his posts because simply i dont suffer fools.

Thing is as proved even the Poole fans are fed up with him.

AND he is the only one resorting to name calling , think i was a prat the other day. Names dont worry me im not going to the mods.

Anyway back on topic Poole would be mad to keep Josh not Milik and i can see Poole having a top 3 of Darcy Chris and Milik.

Cant see Magic riding here to be honest

Saying Poole fans are fed up with him is an understatement........We are sick to death of him and his Matt Ford love in!!!!
  • Like 2

Bullying? ? Do me a favour. Starman is the only person calling people names! Some people really do need a dictionary.

I stand by what I said a while back. We should ALL be trying to post constructively and get along.

It seems only one poster is still trying to inflame by name calling.

Its a pity that the sensible Poole posters have to put up with someone posting troll like responses and people bite to them (I include myself in that).

For sense sake I will try to stop responding to the inflammatory posts.

• Like 1

But its OK for Starman to call others names and that's not bullying??

Just when I thought you were one of the decent Poole fans.

Its all light hearted banter. To suggest otherwise is trying to inflame.

Show me where I said it was only one way!!!! :nono::D

Anyway back on track, everyone seems to be assuming that Poole will be able to go with either Darcy and/or Chris?!

I don't believe the visa situation for Chris is by any means a simple one - bearing in mind he has effectively been unemployed in the UK this year apart from the 28=day facility to cover for Darcy's injury!!

Maybe that's why there are rumours about Hancock, Kasprzak and/or Sayfutdinov???

Edited by Skidder1

I think its getting very close to bullying actually - whatever people think of Starman and/or his posts - and I think its time it stopped!! :mad:

Do behave fella. Unfortunately Starman does antagonise at times with juvenile posts which have the same long running and boring theme. However, I do agree there are a few posters who specifically target this and use it as ammunition. But as far as I can see it's only handbags at dawn stuff, nothing more.

• Like 3

lol seriously bullying my god have a look at the posts.

he can put clown pics on about our comments and call us names but thats ok then!

fact remains he posts rubbish a lot of the time and it sint just non Poole fans who say this. Look at posts from Lisa Collette, chrisgillian, foreverblue to name a few.

if you think starman is being bullied by others you are so wide of the mark

Ahem...I'm sure there's a '4' in there somewhere Gavan :t:

Edited by chris4gillian

Do behave fella. Unfortunately Starman does antagonise at times with juvenile posts which have the same long running and boring theme. However, I do agree there are a few posters who specifically target this and use it as ammunition. But as far as I can see it's only handbags at dawn stuff, nothing more.

Maybe 'bullying' was the wrong word?! There is another term for it on this forum but the mods don't seem to take any notice, so I used something a little stronger!!

Maybe 'bullying' was the wrong word?! There is another term for it on this forum but the mods don't seem to take any notice, so I used something a little stronger!!

The thing is, we're all very clever not to break any rules where starman is concerned but he's so mad that you don't have to bully or troll him for him to go off no one. When the guy constantly contradicts himself we don't have to try to wind him up, he sees certain names and launches into full on "they must be wrong mode" even when them names are agreeing with him or praising Poole. He refuses to believe he could ever agree with the views of a small group of people on here so argues the opposite just to argue. Thats trolling. Then theres the name calling, he calls people all sorts.

The fact that none of us get upset about his abuse, trolling and bully is a good thing for him or he'd have been banned a long time ago surely?

So I was right the first time 6 pages ago!!!! January 8th it is for Darcy's FIM hearing.

I think it's set at the 8th because it is apparantley in the courts on the 6th so the FIM will know where to go from the court findings.

So January 9th will be the press release of the Poole 1-7 naming all the riders who will be in action at Wimborne Road instead of Darcy ;)

I think it's set at the 8th because it is apparantley in the courts on the 6th so the FIM will know where to go from the court findings.

So January 9th will be the press release of the Poole 1-7 naming all the riders who will be in action at Wimborne Road instead of Darcy ;)

Don't know about that?! Chris Holder still has visa/work permit issues to be sorted.

The thing is, we're all very clever not to break any rules where starman is concerned but he's so mad that you don't have to bully or troll him for him to go off no one. When the guy constantly contradicts himself we don't have to try to wind him up, he sees certain names and launches into full on "they must be wrong mode" even when them names are agreeing with him or praising Poole. He refuses to believe he could ever agree with the views of a small group of people on here so argues the opposite just to argue. Thats trolling. Then theres the name calling, he calls people all sorts.

The fact that none of us get upset about his abuse, trolling and bully is a good thing for him or he'd have been banned a long time ago surely?

i know i shouldnt react but his posts are just plain daft at times and the fact he listens to no other points of view riles me.

He can call me any names he likes it really doesnt bother me, though i know if it was the other way i would be reported ( a la shovlar style)

I have praised Matt Ford for his team building. But no i wont ever like the man.

I said on here i didnt think Magic would ride for Poole this season and he argued Magic is commited to Poole i.e totally missing the point.

Same as recently when he was talking about Poole signing riders -completly misses the whole point and it frustrates the life out of me.

You think he would learn his lesson when his own fans are telling him to keep quiet!

For more enjoyment read the horse racing thread, the darcy ward thread, or the somerset thread. All of them he constantly gets ridiculed on.

Ive calmed down my rants at Poole i believe, but when you get such weird posts i cant help but comment.

Apologies to those ive offended

• Like 5

As I replied to SB, I never said it was all one way!!!!!

For any Poole fan wanting to hear the Matt Ford interview from last week's Fans quiz night, it is available in full on the latest edition of www.piratecastlive.com which was broadcast at 8pm this evening and (almost) every Thursday. The podcast is now available.

For those that always want to have a go at him, you may want to listen as well!! :D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

For any Poole fan wanting to hear the Matt Ford interview from last week's Fans quiz night, it is available in full on the latest edition of www.piratecastlive.com which was broadcast at 8pm this evening and (almost) every Thursday. The podcast is now available.

For those that always want to have a go at him, yo!u may want to listen as well! :D

Sooner put my head in the gas oven thanks :lol:

• Like 1

For those that always want to have a go at him, you may want to listen as well!! :D

Let's not start them all off! ;) Was a good listen though :)

Matt is talking about bringing in the likes of Walasek and Jonasson on 6.24 and 5.69 respectively.

Bad news for other teams...He's going to walk the league again.

Coventrys side is average and boring while Matt will produce a talented, exciting and a super talented team.

He seemed to be only considering it and said that Aussie's may have higher averages but are more loyal, which is also important. Interesting to see which way it goes!