British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

In time for what, Christmas new year St patricks day Easter. Why are you all so keen to know who Matt signs over and above the teams you "Alledgedly" support? You know, why, are you all so worried that Matt might find some obscure rider from outa mongolia who will come in on a 4.50 average and turn into a heatleader within one season, and yet again, make your promotions look like schoolboys. You know, for supporters who again "Alledgedly" support the clubs you do its worrying to think you spend 85% of your time on the Poole thread and 15 % of your time on your own clubs..

Im very sure that Matt finds this very flattering and very nice that we have so many closet Poole fans... I do feel for you, because you don't see to many poole fans invading your threads. Discusion is one thing, obssesion is another..

The promoters are aware of the riders but dont have the Matt Ford appeal of bringing them to the UK...for one season.

Hope Milik is not left without a team place next season due to his higher average not in Pooles interest.

That said, i understand why you admire him, he is ruthless and it means you win more.

Edited by superguest

Yes mate, i'l give it a rest i have no problem with that, but what ive said is true. On the same token , i fully expect there snipping of poole and waiting for Matt to sign somebody so they can jump all over it and shout foul, he should come in on a 10 to stop. Because imo that, is what they are waiting for..

I will happily stop, providing they do the same and just debate.

Nothing changes, such a shame as you are capable of so much better as you've proved to me elsewhere.

I'm beginning to wonder if you really do believe all the nonsense you come out with as nobody could maintain it for so long..!! :lol:

If anybody thinks or believes that Matt Ford has not settled on what riders he wants for 2015 (bearing in mind he's this fantastic promoter who is always one step ahead of everyone else - ring any bells Starman?) then they are deluded. Of course he's probably got a couple of different line ups pencilled in depending upon the outcome of Darcy's hearing, however I am pretty sure every rider on the list will have been spoken to.

My reckoning is that we won't see Noddy, Milik, Magic or Pawlicki sign for anyone (other than Poole) until Darcy's fate has been set as 3 of these are likely to be our spearhead in 2015.

If Darcy gets 'off' then I reckon we'll sign him, Noddy and Milik.

If Darcy gets a ban, then it may be Noddy, Milik and Magic (if he wants to ride over here) and if not Pawlicki.

On a personal note I'd love to see Little Leon Madsen back at Poole as that lad has some talent and never really had a chance to shine before averages forced him out.

• Like 3

Nothing changes, such a shame as you are capable of so much better as you've proved to me elsewhere.

I'm beginning to wonder if you really do believe all the nonsense you come out with as nobody could maintain it for so long..!! :lol:

If anybody thinks or believes that Matt Ford has not settled on what riders he wants for 2015 (bearing in mind he's this fantastic promoter who is always one step ahead of everyone else - ring any bells Starman?) then they are deluded. Of course he's probably got a couple of different line ups pencilled in depending upon the outcome of Darcy's hearing, however I am pretty sure every rider on the list will have been spoken to.

My reckoning is that we won't see Noddy, Milik, Magic or Pawlicki sign for anyone (other than Poole) until Darcy's fate has been set as 3 of these are likely to be our spearhead in 2015.

If Darcy gets 'off' then I reckon we'll sign him, Noddy and Milik.

If Darcy gets a ban, then it may be Noddy, Milik and Magic (if he wants to ride over here) and if not Pawlicki.

On a personal note I'd love to see Little Leon Madsen back at Poole as that lad has some talent and never really had a chance to shine before averages forced him out.

Very well put, i too think Leon Madsen would be a good signing and could put a point on his average. I think Pawlicki should be back whoever else we sign and it would be a great shame if Janowski was left out.

No your right, sod all changes. There's nothing wrong with that post. Well i will carry on. Its in there hands, not mine.

You and your cronies really do get taken in, don't you... :rofl: Now who's the :icon_smile_clown: Matt has signed, nobody, bar the fastrackers

deat oh dear your rants are bordering on insanity. Your contradictions are amazing. One minute Matt Ford is the greatest promoter the sport has ever seen and the next minute you are telling us he hasn't anybody lined up and won't until the new year! I can't stand Matt Ford but one thing is for sure he builds good teams and if you think he hasn't got riders already signed or at least ready to sign then I'm afraid your are quite deluded and don't know your own club

There you go C4G. I clearly rest my case.

deat oh dear your rants are bordering on insanity. Your contradictions are amazing. One minute Matt Ford is the greatest promoter the sport has ever seen and the next minute you are telling us he hasn't anybody lined up and won't until the new year! I can't stand Matt Ford but one thing is for sure he builds good teams and if you think he hasn't got riders already signed or at least ready to sign then I'm afraid your are quite deluded and don't know your own club

Read my post, clearly you are looking for a bite. MATT FORD HAS SIGNED NOBODY BAR THE FAST TRACKERS, Is that clear enough for your little dumb brain. You stevebrum and several other will never let it drop will you. When Matt has SIGNED somebody other than the fast trackers he will let you stevebrum and everybody else know. So give it a bloody rest., and stop dragging things out of posts to suit yourself.

Edited by Starman2006

Ford will have several team lists prepared all riders on the lists will be aware, I believe Ford and Middlo were going on holiday to mill this all over. I would like Milik back in the fold as he proved a very entertaining rider and I like his style, I also agree on the suggestion of Madsen another great rider who was forced out. I have got in the back of my mind though that Watt may feature in the line up just a feeling I am getting.

There you go C4G. I clearly rest my case.

Read my post, clearly you are looking for a bite. MATT FORD HAS SIGNED NOBODY BAR THE FAST TRACKERS, Is that clear enough for your little dumb brain. You stevebrum and several other will never let it drop will you. When Matt has SIGNED somebody other than the fast trackers he will let you stevebrum and everybody else know. So give it a bloody rest., and stop dragging things out of posts to suit yourself.

jeez your hard work! We are not saying they are100% signed are we! We are saying it is likely Fird has already told the riders he wants and they are in a position to sign. He more than likely has 2 teams ready depending on Wards hearing. Now please for the sake of us normal people belt up

jeez your hard work! We are not saying they are100% signed are we! We are saying it is likely Fird has already told the riders he wants and they are in a position to sign. He more than likely has 2 teams ready depending on Wards hearing. Now please for the sake of us normal people belt up

But you was implying Matt has signed riders. He hasn't SIGNED anybody bar the fast trackers. But the likelyhood being is he does have a finished team he wants. Now, i hope that helps.

But you was implying Matt has signed riders. He hasn't SIGNED anybody bar the fast trackers. But the likelyhood being is he does have a finished team he wants. Now, i hope that helps.

C'mon he may have someone signed already just not announcing it yet,then again he may not who knows.

It's like saying Lynn haven't signed anyone yet because they haven't announced anything.

C'mon he may have someone signed already just not announcing it yet,then again he may not who knows.

It's like saying Lynn haven't signed anyone yet because they haven't announced anything.

King's Lynn announce theirs tonight.................

Like some have said he probably has one or two line ups in mind but whether or not any of these have put pen to paper or not is another question..................I reckon some have but the outcome of Darcy's hearing and getting the rest to sign so the team can be announced in one hit is the way forward..............

RP

so now you agree with people like stevebrum who said earlier that Ford will have riders signed up or at least ready to sign. But earlier in the thread you clearly mocked them for saying it! Do you agree he may have riders signed? Because if you do you owe apologies

Starman if i was you just ignore them. the three of them make more posts on the Poole site than their own teams.Thats happens when you are successfull they are just wind up merchants with nothing to gloat about if you ignore hopefully they will go away and you can enjoy your SUCCESS

so now you agree with people like stevebrum who said earlier that Ford will have riders signed up or at least ready to sign. But earlier in the thread you clearly mocked them for saying it! Do you agree he may have riders signed? Because if you do you owe apologies

Apologies!! You are joking i presume. I got mocked for suggesting we may be waiting on the outcome of Darcys hearing. It seems quite clear that is exactly what we are doing in the hope he may be banned for six months and be available for the start of next season. Of course he has riders lined up/ready to sign but i very much doubt he will announce anyone until he knows exactly who is in the final line up.

Edited by foreverblue

King's Lynn announce theirs tonight.................

Like some have said he probably has one or two line ups in mind but whether or not any of these have put pen to paper or not is another question..................I reckon some have but the outcome of Darcy's hearing and getting the rest to sign so the team can be announced in one hit is the way forward..............

RP

Exactly to what I said.Ford may or may not have signed any riders he can announce them when ready.You don't have to announce them when they sign which is what Starman seems to be saying.

Yes King's Lynn will be announcing their side tonight,but I bet they all agreed terms and signed before today.

Apologies!! You are joking i presume. I got mocked for suggesting we may be waiting on the outcome of Darcys hearing. It seems quite clear that is exactly what we are doing in the hope he may be banned for six months and be available for the start of next season. Of course he has riders lined up/ready to sign but i very much doubt he will announce anyone until he knows exactly who is in the final line up.

not talking bout you. It's obvious Ford will know his line ups with or without Ward. Soon as they know the outcome I would guess a 1-7 will be announced the next day meaning they were already in place which Starman can't seem to get
  • Like 2

not talking bout you. It's obvious Ford will know his line ups with or without Ward. Soon as they know the outcome I would guess a 1-7 will be announced the next day meaning they were already in place which Starman can't seem to get

Starman can seem to get and even if i knew, i certainly wouldn't be telling anybody on here..

I would imagine that MF has a minimum of 5 preferred team options on the drawing board - he usually does!!.

At least 3 with any combination of Ward and or Holder. He also has to consider Magic's decision re his increased GP commitments and lets not forget - Shamek (and his brother) are NOT Poole assets, so any contract discussions with them can only be with the agreement of Coventry/Wolverhampton!! :wink:

By the same token no other club can have contract discussions with any Poole assets without MF's agreement!! :nono:

With the difference in Ward and Holder's average a mere 0.05, a similar amount could make a similar big difference in the final choice of 3rd heat leader and/or 2nd strings!!

Merry Christmas one and all!! :t::cheers:

Edited by Skidder1

There you go, see, im clearly wasting my time.

Usually yea.

And all too often.

We ALL know MF has as good as got his team sorted for 2015 (think the same can be said for the majority of others).

Its bordering on lobotomy territory to suggest he hasn't signed a rider yet never mind wait till January.

But then Starry has always been in his own league on here. A one man lone Pirate disowned by his own kind.

Lets all wait till January tho folks.

In other news MF will be putting a team to beat on track in 2015, without question.