British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Im confused, are we Poole haters or closet fans?

You choose.. Whichever it is you spend far to much time on our thread. its bordering on unhealthy.

Edited by Starman2006

In time for what, Christmas new year St patricks day Easter. Why are you all so keen to know who Matt signs over and above the teams you "Alledgedly" support? You know, why, are you all so worried that Matt might find some obscure rider from outa mongolia who will come in on a 4.50 average and turn into a heatleader within one season, and yet again, make your promotions look like schoolboys. You know, for supporters who again "Alledgedly" support the clubs you do its worrying to think you spend 85% of your time on the Poole thread and 15 % of your time on your own clubs..

Im very sure that Matt finds this very flattering and very nice that we have so many closet Poole fans... I do feel for you, because you don't see to many poole fans invading your threads. Discusion is one thing, obssesion is another..

That confirms that the village is missing one.

• Like 5

In time for what, Christmas new year St patricks day Easter. Why are you all so keen to know who Matt signs over and above the teams you "Alledgedly" support? You know, why, are you all so worried that Matt might find some obscure rider from outa mongolia who will come in on a 4.50 average and turn into a heatleader within one season, and yet again, make your promotions look like schoolboys. You know, for supporters who again "Alledgedly" support the clubs you do its worrying to think you spend 85% of your time on the Poole thread and 15 % of your time on your own clubs..

Im very sure that Matt finds this very flattering and very nice that we have so many closet Poole fans... I do feel for you, because you don't see to many poole fans invading your threads. Discusion is one thing, obssesion is another..

Give it a rest Starry.

It's Christmas, the season of goodwill and all that c**p.

Wish everyone a Happy Christmas, go and have a lie down, make a new year resolution (maybe to be objective) and come back in January all smiles and full of sunshine.

• Like 1

Give it a rest Starry.

It's Christmas, the season of goodwill and all that c**p.

Wish everyone a Happy Christmas, go and have a lie down, make a new year resolution (maybe to be objective) and come back in January all smiles and full of sunshine.

Yes mate, i'l give it a rest i have no problem with that, but what ive said is true. On the same token , i fully expect there snipping of poole and waiting for Matt to sign somebody so they can jump all over it and shout foul, he should come in on a 10 to stop. Because imo that, is what they are waiting for..

I will happily stop, providing they do the same and just debate.

Edited by Starman2006

5 point plan to building the 2014 Poole Pirates

I would love to see Darcy back in the team next year, however it could be beneficial for everyone that he might take a season out.

Therefore paving the way for Holder to step back.

This means you can build the team around "what we know" - I say this very loosely because nobody knows!! (not even Starman)

1) A strong reserve means you can afford to take a risk with one of your top five. Kyle Newman is the best reserve in the league and therefore gives us that flexibility to perhaps build a slightly top heavy team with the comfort blanket of Newman consistently scoring from reserve.

Therefore Holder is my number 1.

1. Holder

6. Starke

7. Newman

2) For me, the second and third heat leader position is simple. Janowski @ 7.50 and Pz Pawlicki @ 6.75.

Why would you change a winning formula in those two? Proven, committed and will easily improve.

All to often teams dismantle there teams at the end of the season, all be it often by no choice. However with the FT

system and increased points limit for the top 5, there is no need for this anymore. In fact Poole is the only team in the EL

that has to change there team from last year! So why not make 1/2 changes instead of 5/6 - the 2014 team won the league!

we should try to retain them where possible. Therefore Janowski and Pz Pawlicki make my 2015 team.

1. Holder

3. Pz Pawlicki

5. M Janowski

6. P Starke

7. K Newman

3. Finally You have the second strings, arguably for me the least important positions. These riders are there to pick up the seconds and thirds to make heat advantages. However this is where you are most likely to pick up the bargains! Look at Milik last year on a 4.00 average. Get these riders right and you have a title winning team, getting them wrong will be bad but not disastrous. Riders between a 4 and 7 point average are in the most abundance for the elite league and probably can be the most easily replaced.

I think it is generally agreed that Milik would be all of our first choice rider to start the season in a second string role. However other candidates also include Leon Madsen and Davey Watt.

1. Holder

3. Pz Pawlicki

4. Milik

5. Janowski

6. Starke

7. Newman

4. The final position to fill will be the toughest and in the case of this team the most debatable. 4.66 points are left to play with to find the final rider. Riders who could fit include; L Bjerre (exactly 4.66), Sam Masters, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, and Brady Kurtz. With the later (Kurtz) being most peoples first choice.

1. Holder 8.75

2. Kurtz 4.00*

3. Pz Pawlicki 6.75

4. V Milik 6.34

5. M Janowski 7.50

6. P Starke

7. N Newman

= 33.34

5. Keeping options open. Remember we have a whole list of riders ready to call upon; Ward, Kasperzak, Watt, Madsen, Grojcnek, ect. If the team doesn't perform then Matt will change it in a blink of an eye, always search for the perfect 'title winning pirates' team!

Remember, this is just my opinion! But I think this could be a popular and winning 2015 team...

Come on you pirates!!

Yes mate, i'l give it a rest i have no problem with that, but what ive said is true. On the same token , i fully expect there snipping of poole and waiting for Matt to sign somebody so they can jump all over it and shout foul, he should come in on a 10 to stop. Because imo that, is what they are waiting for..

I will happily stop, providing they do the same and just debate.

ive heard it all now!

you are the one incapable of debate!

whenever anyone mentions anything to do with Poole you call us all Poole haters, anti poole, closet fans. You are incapable of having a discussion.

a debate is listening to both sides and discussing the rights and wrongs.

in your deluded little universe you are always right so there is no debate.

Some on here in the last few pages have suggested Ford has got people signed. Its a reasonable assumption and one that can clearly be debated by Poole fans if they don't believe it to be true.

You start off by putting clown pictures and abusing people with this point of view.

Don't tell people to debate when you are quite obviously the biggest issue on the Poole thread........as pointed out by your fellow Poole fans who also mock you yet you turn a blind eye to their comments...................is that because you cant debate!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

ive heard it all now!

you are the one incapable of debate!

whenever anyone mentions anything to do with Poole you call us all Poole haters, anti poole, closet fans. You are incapable of having a discussion.

a debate is listening to both sides and discussing the rights and wrongs.

in your deluded little universe you are always right so there is no debate.

Some on here in the last few pages have suggested Ford has got people signed. Its a reasonable assumption and one that can clearly be debated by Poole fans if they don't believe it to be true.

You start off by putting clown pictures and abusing people with this point of view.

Don't tell people to debate when you are quite obviously the biggest issue on the Poole thread........as pointed out by your fellow Poole fans who also mock you yet you turn a blind eye to their comments...................is that because you cant debate!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go, see, im clearly wasting my time.