British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Considering most of you describe him as brainless etc. He's got you running round like headless dI ckhe@a ds and surprise surprise, guess who's at the front! :rolleyes:

Hilarious! :D

Keep up the good work Starry, Shovvy would be proud .. :t:

I do like to keep them on their toes my little Goldfish.. ;)

When is Darcys hearing?

Going to come back, get better has he gone deaf ?, perhaps he's got wax in his ears... :rofl:

Poole have a few possible line ups for next season and obviously want to include Darcy Ward if given the opportunity.

Chris Holder is clearly in the plans for a team place and there is no reason why he doesn't sign up now unless he is in Plan B and not Plan A.

Darcy, Holder and Emil are the three heat leaders they seem to be looking at but can only use two and Swindon could be after Emil or Holder to partner Batchelor.

The problem with waiting on the Darcy Ward case is that Emil could get snapped up before then unless Poole are offering a better deal should they wish to use him as he is a free agent.

Plan A

Darcy Ward

Emil or Holder

Plan B

Chris Holder

Emil Sayfutdinov

Edited by INCOGNITO

What about Greg Hancock............apparently he is considering a season in the UK................put him with Chris or Darcy and you are on to a winner................

RP

Edited by Red Panda

What about Greg Hancock............apparently he is considering a season in the UK................put him with Chris or Darcy and you are on to a winner................

RP

If you had to pick two from those three for a full season in Britain, you'd pick Holder and Ward all day long.

6 League titles two runners up and a hatful of other domestic Trophies tells me different.. But if your a poole fan which i doubt, you would know that. But my guess is your an out and out troll who walks around with a dark sad cloud over your head inscribed Doom and Gloom. Your just jumping on the bandwagon at a guess, trying and make yourself look good. But anybody on here with a quarter of a brain which covers the majority should know differently.. And it certainly doesn't wash with me.. :icon_smile_clown:

wow and you wonder why even your oŵn supporters are against you. You need to wake up and realise that you are only here for the comedy value Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Poole have a few possible line ups for next season and obviously want to include Darcy Ward if given the opportunity.

Chris Holder is clearly in the plans for a team place and there is no reason why he doesn't sign up now unless he is in Plan B and not Plan A.

Darcy, Holder and Emil are the three heat leaders they seem to be looking at but can only use two and Swindon could be after Emil or Holder to partner Batchelor.

The problem with waiting on the Darcy Ward case is that Emil could get snapped up before then unless Poole are offering a better deal should they wish to use him as he is a free agent.

Plan A

Darcy Ward

Emil or Holder

Plan B

Chris Holder

Emil Sayfutdinov

They should sigb Holder imo. He would be plan a-z for all other clubs. Poole are looking at job shares imo. Just waiting on Ward to see who shares with who.

What about Pawel Przedpelski on a 6.00 ?

Your joking, if we signed him the clowns on here would want him on a 10... :o

• Like 1