British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

As it turns out, next years' (2016) teams are likely to insist that at least one 2nd string position will be filled by a Brit from the 2015 Elite Reserves Draft, so that the likes of Newman, Garrity, Kerr and others will get their wish.

I could understand if every team has to have at least one Brit in the 1-5 and hopefully, some of those would be riders from the ERD. However, it makes no sense if they all have to be from the draft because it is unlikely the 8 riders will have progressed sufficiently. The result would be a great imbalance in the standards with some teams having someone like Kerr, assuming he continues his progress and others a much poorer rider not yet ready to move into the team proper.

My advice to all is just ignore Starman's posts as he's just as much of a wally on our own Poole Pirates Forum. I find it quite embarrasing as a lifelong Poole fan that one of our own just keeps on posting the same old lines time and time again with his complete and utter inane defence of Matt Ford, Middlo and anything Poole related.

Starman a little advice from a fellow Pirate - get a blooming grip on reality and stop with the constant same old, same old. And here's a newsflash for you...not everything posted on here is an attack on Poole Pirates so PLEASE for the love of God STOP saying that it is. If you can do that and join in with the banter (which a lot of it is) and start posting something worth reading then I strongly suggest you will enjoy this forum so much more :t:

And to bring things back onto thread...I personally do hope Darcy rides for Poole in 2015 for purely speedway reasons as he's just unbelieveable to watch week in and week out, however I do not agree with what he's done so if he does indeed get a (fully deserved) ban then so be it and we move on. Any sensible speedway fan will have similar opinion.

Are you goint to tell ME that's a Poole thing Starman??? :D

Likes update:-

Now at a record 37 likes..................and still counting.......and still he's spouting his Matt Ford can never do no wrong bull rubbish!!!!

• Like 4

Now at a record 37 likes..................and still counting.......and still he's spouting his Matt Ford can never do no wrong bull rubbish!!!!

But still making us all laugh with his one man band stance!

He still doesn't get that other Poole fans are NOT singing from the same hymn sheet, well maybe a lone bright coloured Panda. PMSFL.

• Like 1

All Poole fans are individuals who each have their own ideas of what team they would like. Personally I would love Chris to be back.

It could well be that the team is already signed up but not being announced to the fans. This has happened in the past.

Reading a great number of other threads it appears that the visa situation is getting really complicated so it could well be that some changes in many teams could happen.

Nothing is sure until the tapes go up.

6 League titles two runners up and a hatful of other domestic Trophies tells me different.. But if your a poole fan which i doubt, you would know that. But my guess is your an out and out troll who walks around with a dark sad cloud over your head inscribed Doom and Gloom. Your just jumping on the bandwagon at a guess, trying and make yourself look good. But anybody on here with a quarter of a brain which covers the majority should know differently.. And it certainly doesn't wash with me.. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Come on Crazy Robin that is a bit unfair on Starman. I would guess if you done a exercise on Gavans postings and his 2 budies S O and S B at least half off their postings are on the Poole thread.Maybe its me but the amount off times i saw their names i was convinced they were Poole fans

• Like 1

6 League titles two runners up and a hatful of other domestic Trophies tells me different.. But if your a poole fan which i doubt, you would know that. But my guess is your an out and out troll who walks around with a dark sad cloud over your head inscribed Doom and Gloom. Your just jumping on the bandwagon at a guess, trying and make yourself look good. But anybody on here with a quarter of a brain which covers the majority should know differently.. And it certainly doesn't wash with me.. :icon_smile_clown:

Well that rules you out! :wink::rofl:

• Like 3

1. Chris Holder - 8.75

2. 4.11 left - Micky Dyer?

3. Shamek Pawlicki - 6.75

4. Thomas H Jonasson - 5.69

5. Darcy Ward - 8.70

6. Kyle Newman

7. Paul Starke

This would be a title winning side.

What about take out pawlicki and 4.11, and have Andreij Lebedev 4.50 leaving 6.36 left, Joonas Kylmakorpi / Nick Morris / Mikkel Michelsen / Craig Cook ??

He may love THJ but you have to say, that line up would be pretty awesome in the current EL. There would be no other team as strong as that

It could be, although THJ is overrated and is now in its fantasy teams since MJJ, who used to be in all its fantasy teams, got fed up with being stalked and stopped riding over here.

• Like 1

Who cares how many trophies who has won.....quality of product is much more important to most speedway fans.

So when is Peter Kildermand joining Poole?? Whoops Mr Ford got that wrong!!! Have the Coventry 2010 fireworks and champaign turned up yet??? Have your lips left Matt Ford's behind yet??? All questions speedway fans up and down the country are waiting to hear the anwser to...............muppet!!!!

Just to let you know......Matt Ford ain't God and the sun doesn't shine out of his rear, like you seem to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Come on Crazy Robin that is a bit unfair on Starman. I would guess if you done a exercise on Gavans postings and his 2 budies S O and S B at least half off their postings are on the Poole thread.Maybe its me but the amount off times i saw their names i was convinced they were Poole fans

I don't agree with you as Starman is just an anorak & gets so much wrong & is constantly back peddling on his posts.

It's fun to look in on other teams threads to see what is going on so have no problem with any fan writing no matter how many posts on a thread of a club they don't support.

• Like 4

The one man band returns with nothing but embarrasment for his fellow sensible Poole supporters. :rofl:

• Like 4