British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Telling me what. That Kyle shouldn't or should be in the 1-5. Theres a a thread called Ipswich, go there.

lol point missed yet again. Oh and how can Kyle be in the 1-5 he is a fast track rider which he opted into. Learn the rules

How is he supposed to do that when he's fast track reserve?

lisa you may disagree with my opinion of Ford but surely you must be a bit fed up of what Starman is doing to the reputation of decent Poole fans on here

lisa you may disagree with my opinion of Ford but surely you must be a bit fed up of what Starman is doing to the reputation of decent Poole fans on here

Tbh I just laugh and roll my eyes! Have put up with years now. What is Ford going to do if he said Ward should be out of the team? Banish him to Swindon or something! Lol.

Telling me what. That Kyle shouldn't or should be in the 1-5. Theres a a thread called Ipswich, go there.

There is also a thing in this country called 'freedom of expression'. If you don't like that i'm sure we could all have a whip round and buy you a one way ticket to North Korea... :wink:

• Like 3

How is he supposed to do that when he's fast track reserve?

Before Matt anounced he was a fast track. He could have put him in the 1-5.

There is also a thing in this country called 'freedom of expression'.

Yep, very true...

i have been on there and threads on Belle Vue Swindon Lakeside Edinburgh Somerset to name a few. It's s forum I can post what I want where I want same as you can. Just wherever you post you are constantly ridiculed

Yep, very true...

oh didnt realise Ford decided who was and who wasn't fast track!

Chinese chilli ribs.

Nah, i'l stick to good old Kentucky fried Chicken and Chips. But know doubt i'l get slated for that as well.. :D

• Like 1

Yep, very true...

The most sensible thing to do is to keep him as a fast track rider as if we didnt we would end with someone worse as we wouldnt have a protected rider. It is also sensible from newmans perspective as another year as a ftr will help his development in my opinion.
  • Like 1

The most sensible thing to do is to keep him as a fast track rider as if we didnt we would end with someone worse as we wouldnt have a protected rider. It is also sensible from newmans perspective as another year as a ftr will help his development in my opinion.

And that is why Matt has done it. Yes Kyle could step up into the 1-5, but from our point of view it will be more benificial to keep him as a fast track rider for another year. Then see where the rules go from there.

And that is why Matt has done it. Yes Kyle could step up into the 1-5, but from our point of view it will be more benificial to keep him as a fast track rider for another year. Then see where the rules go from there.

oh you just get better. Previous page you said In your opinion he should have been in the 1-5 and now you disagree with yourself! Is this because people put you straight! Man you are the comedy gift that keeps on giving

If it helps you, i do think Matt should have put Kyle in the 1-5.

and here is your quote that you now all of a sudden disagree with lol
  • Like 1

To be fair to Starman on this particular topic, Kyle Newman did make the statement that he would prefer tougher races in 2015 and wanted to test himself against the top guys in order to improve further. He didn't declare himself available for the draft until the day before (which was after the original deadline - same as Garrity!) - partly because he wanted MF's assurance that he would still be a Poole rider.

As it turns out, next years' (2016) teams are likely to insist that at least one 2nd string position will be filled by a Brit from the 2015 Elite Reserves Draft, so that the likes of Newman, Garrity, Kerr and others will get their wish.

To be fair to Starman on this particular topic, Kyle Newman did make the statement that he would prefer tougher races in 2015 and wanted to test himself against the top guys in order to improve further. He didn't declare himself available for the draft until the day before (which was after the original deadline - same as Garrity!) - partly because he wanted MF's assurance that he would still be a Poole rider.

As it turns out, next years' (2016) teams are likely to insist that at least one 2nd string position will be filled by a Brit from the 2015 Elite Reserves Draft, so that the likes of Newman, Garrity, Kerr and others will get their wish.

And the dilution and weakening of the league goes on and on...

• Like 1

come on!!

We are still having 2015 rules regs and amendments being leaked out day by day you cant start on 2016 already!