British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Surely the point is that Darcy shouldn't be in the team when he has behaved in such a way, Middlo said in the paper at the time how he had let the club and it's supporters down yet Matt Ford probably because Darcy has a direct influence on attendances decides to dedicate the league title to him which even as a Poole fan and i love watching Darcy ride left a very sour taste in my mouth. We won in spite of him not because of him,Janowski and Newman were the main reasons not Darcy ward.

I know Darcy has been very remorseful but i don't think he deserves a place in the team regardless of the outcome of the hearing.

Agreed

That's not exactly what Matt said this evening. He said that the team wouldn't be announced by Christmas, which is what he usually tries to do! Darcy has been told - and accepts - that Matt may not wait til the FIM get their finger out!!

Some of the other issues are:-

Chris Holder has some visa/work permit issues apparently?!

No place for Eddie Kennett.

Magic still not decided whether he wants to do EL in 2015.

Adrian Miedzinski wants to do a full EL season and Matt has advised Swindon as he's their asset!! :wink:

There could still be further news on the shared number 1 situation when the BSPA meet again in January - if any teams (not Poole) are struggling to sign a number 1.

of course Holder has work permit issues, he can't get a work permit as he doesn't officially have an employer to act as the sponsor on the work permit.

the reason he doesn't have this is because MF is waiting until after Christmas to name his team.

so Holder having issues/problems getting a work permit is a problem for Poole caused by Poole

of course Holder has work permit issues, he can't get a work permit as he doesn't officially have an employer to act as the sponsor on the work permit.

the reason he doesn't have this is because MF is waiting until after Christmas to name his team.

so Holder having issues/problems getting a work permit is a problem for Poole caused by Poole

Hardly!! Holder signed a Poole contract for 2014 without having a guaranteed team place!!! :t:

Its so easily solvable.

MF should know that its getting more and more difficult for the Aussies to get work permits so if he isn't signed up then its madness

Hardly!! Holder signed a Poole contract for 2014 without having a guaranteed team place!!! :t:

Maybe things are different to this season.

Rules and regulations surrounding Visa`s for non EU`s appear to be changing with every passing season.

It seems the only way around this is to ensure they have their contracts in place BEFORE flying home.

Not that it will stop Noddy riding in Poland/Sweden where contracts are sorted much earlier.

would makes thing difficult for him if he doesn't have one with family here and that

Here and that.. And some say my posts are stupid... Never known such a clueless bunch on here.

I'd imagine that MF is trying to figure out how he can fit BOTH turbo twins into his 1-5 for 2015. If available, he HAS to try and incorporate them. Would be a massive boost to Elite League speedway if the strongest double act in recent times is once again able to ride together.

Magic was good last season, but I can't imagine he'd be too upset at missing out on the EL next season seeing as he a SGP series to focus upon.

I'm sure Poole could fill in the remaining places with a 5, 5.5 and 6 pointers from 'somewhere' and still be pretty strong.

Holder and Ward, two strong reserves..........think Poole would once again be favourites as when it matters, these 2 pairs would do the job.

Probably, he would see my post as anti Poole. I am passionate about my club but that doesn't mean i have to agree with everything that Matt Ford does or says.

If it helps you, i do think Matt should have put Kyle in the 1-5.

Probably, he would see my post as anti Poole. I am passionate about my club but that doesn't mean i have to agree with everything that Matt Ford does or says.

and there in lies the difference between a true supporter and the fools like Starman and Shovlar before that. We all are passionate about our club but not to the point where we can't see anything else. I'm uninspired by the team my club Ipswich are putting together. I have the upmost respect for Chris Louis as a rider and his loyalty to us but don't think he has our team right. If only the Starman could once in a while admit Ford gets things wrong. I await the anti Poole response

and there in lies the difference between a true supporter and the fools like Starman and Shovlar before that. We all are passionate about our club but not to the point where we can't see anything else. I'm uninspired by the team my club Ipswich are putting together. I have the upmost respect for Chris Louis as a rider and his loyalty to us but don't think he has our team right. If only the Starman could once in a while admit Ford gets things wrong. I await the anti Poole response

Clearly not read my post above then.

No I've never read a post of yours yet that agrees with the majority. Even your own fans are getting fed up with the constant backside licking of all things Poole and the way you abuse anyone else who has an opinion. Your own fan chrisgillian put you straight and that post had a record amount if likes. We can't all be wrong!

• Like 1

No I've never read a post of yours yet that agrees with the majority. Even your own fans are getting fed up with the constant backside licking of all things Poole and the way you abuse anyone else who has an opinion. Your own fan chrisgillian put you straight and that post had a record amount if likes. We can't all be wrong!

But you are. Allways. Bye :icon_smile_clown:

nice response yet again failing to see what all are telling you.

Telling me what. That Kyle shouldn't or should be in the 1-5. Theres a a thread called Ipswich, go there.