British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

you keep telling yourself that Poole fans want Ward when clearly they don't. Holder wants to ride over here and Magic maybe to. What would happen if Poole wait till January and sign Ward and then Holder finds himself without a club! If I was Holder I would go sign elsewhere.

I don't think there will be any poole fan who will argue if we end up with either Chris or Darcy reguardless of the stats., But its Matts perogative to do what he feels is best for our club at this moment in time. Magic has a lot more on his plate next season, it maybe that he chooses to give Britain a miss.

The fee was closer to £10k and was primarily to help Edinburgh through their temporary financial crisis at the time!!

Have you opened your Christmas Crackers early, seems to me that is the only place you will find a joke like that. Fat Maude never helped anybody unless it benefits him! Oh, I forgot isn't that something to do with Harkness. Has he been buying votes again? Surely not Mr Squeaky Clean. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

If you keep waiting for Darcy I wouldn't blame Holder to get himself fixed up elsewhere then if Darcy is banned as he should be then Poole could be in trouble. We keep hearing that Holder is going to Poole. If that's the case why is he not signed irrelevant of the issue with Ward. Wonder how Holder feels knowing he is second best

If you keep waiting for Darcy I wouldn't blame Holder to get himself fixed up elsewhere then if Darcy is banned as he should be then Poole could be in trouble. We keep hearing that Holder is going to Poole. If that's the case why is he not signed irrelevant of the issue with Ward. Wonder how Holder feels knowing he is second best

If you bothered to read earlier posts you would have seen that Holder is having some visa issues - with the new regs introduced by the border control authorities - so he can't sign for anyone at the moment.

Also as MF stated last night - Darcy accepts that Poole may not wait until his FIM hearing on the 8th January - so watch this space as you obviously will be doing!!

Yeah I saw the bite of info on pirateprides fb saying no signings till Jan

If you mean piratecast's fb, I think he was multi tasking at the time (trying to record MF's interview in full for the next edition of PirateCastLive on 11th December; tweeting and participating in the quiz) and slightly misheard.

As I said MF stated the team would not be announced before Christmas - not that there wouldn't be any signings til January. Although there is a BSPA meeting scheduled for January which may have further implications on team-building.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

If you bothered to read earlier posts you would have seen that Holder is having some visa issues - with the new regs introduced by the border control authorities - so he can't sign for anyone at the moment.

Also as MF stated last night - Darcy accepts that Poole may not wait until his FIM hearing on the 8th January - so watch this space as you obviously will be doing!!

If you mean piratecast's fb, I think he was multi tasking at the time (trying to record MF's interview in full for the next edition of PirateCastLive on 11th December; tweeting and participating in the quiz) and slightly misheard.

As I said MF stated the team would not be announced before Christmas - not that there wouldn't be any signings til January. Although there is a BSPA meeting scheduled for January which may have further implications on team-building.

If there are no signings before christmas then it is likely there wont be any until january at the earliest.

Why's it pathetic. Matt clearly wants to put out the best side posible. And if that includes, Darcy, so be it.

So , MF waits on the result of Darcy`s FIM hearing and in January they put it back another month.

Still think its a good idea to wait??

Its funny that most Poole fans seem to want Holder back and Janowski and NOT Darcy.

Its no stress to me if MF waits and waits till April for Darcy.

I guess you really believe Ward is bigger than the club.

MF can already put out a superb side that doesn't include Darcy.

I seriously hope the sensible Poole fans get some good news before Christmas.

interesting reading the real poole fans opinion on matt fords dithering.......

most want holder, magic as top 2

chances are wards gonna get a ban anyway so why dither,

unless .....matt has some inside info regarding any new rule or rules that might come in the new yr.....

• Like 1

interesting reading the real poole fans opinion on matt fords dithering.......

most want holder, magic as top 2

chances are wards gonna get a ban anyway so why dither,

unless .....matt has some inside info regarding any new rule or rules that might come in the new yr.....

Mart knows Darcy will be found not guilty because of so many procedures that weren't done.

Just waiting for the hearing to ratify it.

I seriously hope this isn't the case.

Ow stop fussing Steve, your like an old woman.. No disrespect to old Women.

Edited by Starman2006

Surely the point is that Darcy shouldn't be in the team when he has behaved in such a way, Middlo said in the paper at the time how he had let the club and it's supporters down yet Matt Ford probably because Darcy has a direct influence on attendances decides to dedicate the league title to him which even as a Poole fan and i love watching Darcy ride left a very sour taste in my mouth. We won in spite of him not because of him,Janowski and Newman were the main reasons not Darcy ward.

I know Darcy has been very remorseful but i don't think he deserves a place in the team regardless of the outcome of the hearing.

Well said!

Surely the point is that Darcy shouldn't be in the team when he has behaved in such a way, Middlo said in the paper at the time how he had let the club and it's supporters down yet Matt Ford probably because Darcy has a direct influence on attendances decides to dedicate the league title to him which even as a Poole fan and i love watching Darcy ride left a very sour taste in my mouth. We won in spite of him not because of him,Janowski and Newman were the main reasons not Darcy ward.

I know Darcy has been very remorseful but i don't think he deserves a place in the team regardless of the outcome of the hearing.

Stop talking nonsense, Starman wouldn't agree so it must be rubbish PMSFL.

Back in the real world, its the comment I hear often from most sensible Poole posters.

Well said.