British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Cant see why people think hes a must for their team personally, hes done well up to now but wasnt very good against poole in the play offs,not sure he will be a top rider.

so because he wasn't very good against poole in a play-off final on his first visit to the the track makes you think he won't be a top rider?

great logic that!

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 2

Oh how childish can some people be..................

You seem to know all about Poole though so come on tell us who is the first signing...................

RP

I think the definition of childish............................ may have something to do.............................. with writing in a format..................................only the child can understand.

Not expected you and the only other Poole outcast supporter to remember how the repliers started but there seems an assumption by some (its a limited some) that Poole are waiting on Ward to get clearance from the FIM before any announcements.

I seriously hope for the vast sensible Poole fans that isn't the case.

Its called debate and interest - something you sadly lack with immature replies.

Hopefully the vast sensible Poole fans will know exactly what I am saying.

They have been so far.

Hoping for a sensible reply........... I wont hold me breath..................... tho.

Im really confused why Poole are not pulling out all the stops to make their top 2 Holder and Magic.

Its what the vast majority of Poole fans want it seems - except the odd two. No emphasis on the odd.

2 GP stars and THJ.. ;)

PMFSL.

How about::

1. Chris holder 8.75

2. Robert miskowiak 5.11

3. Przemyslaw pawlicki 6.75

4. Thomas h jonasson 5.69

5. Maciej janowski 7.50

3 gp stars in it

When was the last time THJ started an EL season and did a full one, ever?

Way too over rated over here and is on a low average for a very good reason that confirms it.

Miskowiak??? He would struggle to beat FTR`s!

That's foreverblue for you, comes out with gems like that now and again usually based on what a rider does on Poole's ploughed field. Best taken with as pinch of salt!

Its obvious to anyone that Fricke is the next big thing from Oz.

A no brainer signing for any team. Hopefully Wolves!

• Like 1

Cant see why people think hes a must for their team personally, hes done well up to now but wasnt very good against poole in the play offs,not sure he will be a top rider.

I think he will be,certainly have been very impressed with him has learned alot at Edinburgh. I hope he can get rides in Poland or Sweden if he can't double up Poole would be a great move for him. Edited by sidney

so because he wasn't very good against poole in a play-off final on his first visit to the the track makes you think he won't be a top rider?

great logic that!

He also rode against us at coventry in a league match, a track he has ridden before and got 2 points. Ok maybe harsh to judge him on just those meetings Edited by foreverblue

I can see Kurtz, Fricke,Douglas,J.Holder all having bright futures,when i have seen Fricke he has always been in the top 5.Very hard i believe,but he did really well i also think some people forget that about Lambert.He also did well,he along with that group i have named have potential if Lambert gets his gating sorted watch out in two or three years time he has a great racing brain.

In the play offs Fricke was riding as a heat leader. Whichever team he signs for he will be a 2nd string so will score easily.

Poole have all but secured Chris Holder for 2015 and it would be a surprise if at least two from Pawlicki 6.75, Grajczoneck 6.40 and Milik 6.34 were not back after being the backbone to their title success.

I think they know that Darcy will be unlikely to be available next season and rumours are they along with another team are chasing Emil Sayfutdinov who is a free agent and would come in on his assessed 8.00 average.

If that doesnt come off, they would still have 5.76 left after bringing back all three previously mentioned. Could they gamble on Nicolai Klindt who has had some good scores around Wimborne Road or more likely Eddie Kennett doubling up.

With Emil they would have anything from 4.10 to 5.51 which could mean a new 4.00 rider or Klindt / Kennett included. Either way Poole will no doubt be title contenders and have a great double reserve pairing in Newman and Starke.

1 = Chris Holder

2 = 4.00 - Kennett ?

3 = Pawlicki - Grajczoneck

4 = Grajczoneck - Milik

5 = Pawlicki - Sayfutdinov

6 = Paul Starke

7 = Kyle Newman

Fricke will be a bargain on a 4.8 average.

Absolutely

With Holder not gone back to Australia yet as he was at Southampton watching footie yesderday, can we assume he may be at Poole wednesday as our first 1-5 announcement.

Lets hope for Poole fans sake that is the case.

Makes you wonder why he isn't back in Oz yet tho!

We shall not be the new Main Team sponsor for 2015 :cry: However our support will be increased to the club and on a rider level too ;)

That's a great pitty, having a locally respected company sponsoring is always good, any reason why? Good to hear you are sponsoring some of the riders! Kyle, Chris or Emil?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

That's a great pitty, having a locally respected company sponsoring is always good, any reason why? Good to hear you are sponsoring some of the riders! Kyle, Chris or Emil?

Indeed would be nice as were local, but lucky Matt has lots of companies waiting to help. Our reason is we wish to return more to the SGP after sponsoring Bydgosh this year and increase our sponsorship as in the past with BSI. We are going to help Poole more as well in 2015 and indeed could be the main sponsor at other clubs for the same figure if we wished :D Kyle deal already done for 2015 and just looking at other prospects for next year.

With Holder not gone back to Australia yet as he was at Southampton watching footie yesderday, can we assume he may be at Poole wednesday as our first 1-5 announcement.

Chris said at the Poole Awards night that he is due to go to Oz 'in about a month'!! Could well be there on Wednesday with Matt for the quiz night interview. :t:

Edited by Skidder1