British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

From what I am hearing no other clubs can talk to Poole assets until we know the direction we are heading in. I would imagine this is going to have a knock on effect on some other clubs as they wait to see which riders become available.

It's alright - no one wants Poole cast offs :rofl:

Guys, isn't it a little unfair to continue to shoot down Starman's opinions? Sure this a forum for healthy discussion and debate. Starman is entitled to his views and opinions without other posters taking the piss and becoming personal.

I ain't no champion of the thought police but give the guy a break. There are many posters on here I don't agree with, but would never throw insults at them. There are forum rules.

To use my favourite expression..............everyone is entitled to an opinion.............just because mine may not agree with yours does not mean that it gives you the right to slate me or launch personal attacks on me...............

Been the victim of this from certain people in the past.............some people seem to think theirs is the only opinion that counts and force it on others when in reality quite often they are talking crap but god help you if you disagree with them and try to debate it..............

Back on topic.............gut feeling Holder for Darcy and Pawlicki to be the other one to go................

RP

Its the same 4/5 anti Poole brigade that post on the Poole thread more than there own teams. Maybe they are trying to bask in Pooles success. SteveO we dont need any Poole assets you only have Nick and it took you 6 months to pay for him Gavan your team has made 5 signings not 1 remark so far his answer will be waiting on final 2 signings who will be reserves SCB ? getting tired must have a rest

Edited by MANSE

Guys, isn't it a little unfair to continue to shoot down Starman's opinions? Sure this a forum for healthy discussion and debate. Starman is entitled to his views and opinions without other posters taking the piss and becoming personal.

I ain't no champion of the thought police but give the guy a break. There are many posters on here I don't agree with, but would never throw insults at them. There are forum rules.

Thanks mate... :t:

Ah ok so Rosco isn't chasing Holder then

If dear old uncle Rosco could get his hands on either Darcy or Chris he would. But sorry old chap. No such chance.. ;)

Its the same 4/5 anti Poole brigade that post on the Poole thread more than there own teams. Maybe they are trying to bask in Pooles success. SteveO we dont need any Poole assets you only have Nick and it took you 6 months to pay for him Gavan your team has made 5 signings not 1 remark so far his answer will be waiting on final 2 signings who will be reserves SCB ? getting tired must have a rest

Wrong wrong wrong! Swindon have several assets as well as Nick who are still riding in the EL (earning money for the club) - whereas Poole have lots if assets that don't ride in the UK anymore! :rolleyes:

And I am not anti-Poole!

• Like 1

My understanding is that Poole are looking at the following line up:

1 Chris Holder 8.75

2 Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

3 V Milik 6.34

4 Brady Kurtz 4.52

5 Darcy Ward 8.70

6 Kyle Newman

7 Paul Starke

Magic will share a role with either ward or holder TBC

There is no sharing role.

My understanding is that Poole are looking at the following line up:

1 Chris Holder 8.75

2 Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

3 V Milik 6.34

4 Brady Kurtz 4.52

5 Darcy Ward 8.70

6 Kyle Newman

7 Paul Starke

Magic will share a role with either ward or holder TBC

How can we start with Ward when we dont know the length of his ban and Magic is rewarded for his heroic expoits by leaving him out of the team and brady kurtz cant double up.

If Matt/Middlo build the team using their heads rather than hearts then it has to be Holder and Magic (if he wants to do EL?) as the 2 over 7 riders. If Magic is in then there is every chance Shamek will also be in, leaving us exactly 11 points for the remaining 2 second strings.

With Eddie Kennett being rumoured (on a converted PL average of 5.03 as his 2014 Birmingham average has been expunged!!), that will still leave 5.97 for the final rider?! How about Timo Lahti (5.45) as an outside bet?

However if Magic chooses not to ride and to concentrate on the GPs then I don't think Shamek will feature either - leaving things open for Josh and/or Vaclav's return. Certainly from comments at the awards ceremony, there was a lot of comment about Vaclav returning in 2015!!

How about -

Holder;

Josh G;

Milik;

Kennett;

Piotr Pawlicki;

Newman;

Starke.??

Edited by Skidder1

Another inane rant that makes no sense and does not tackle the issue in hand.

Right, work permit riders cannot double up. The government said so. They are bigger than the BSPA, the SCB, the ACU and even, amazingly, Poole Speedway. So if they say no doubling up, thats no doubling up. so you tell me how you're going to get Brady Burtz double up by making him a Poole asset as you so helpfully suggested?

By using his British passport I would think. All those wishing to apologise to Starman can you please form an orderly queue
  • Like 1