British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Would Brady have to quit Somerset?

In the Ipswich paper article announcing the signing of Tungate it states this years rules dont allow him to doubke up.

Wouldnt Brady be in the same position?

Would Brady have to quit Somerset?

In the Ipswich paper article announcing the signing of Tungate it states this years rules dont allow him to doubke up.

Wouldnt Brady be in the same position?

Not if he's a Poole Asset.

What has being a Poole asset got to do with him being able to double-up? :icon_smile_clown:

I wasn't talking to you.. :icon_smile_clown:

Makes no difference.

Don't think Aussies can do both leagues.

Why? If he's a poole asset and we don't need him, he would be loaned out posibly to Somerset. As DFTFTB as mentioned.

When or should I say when it's announced.

So, when not if, then he can be loaned out to Somerset. No complaints there then ?

There are some new visa restrictions affecting some Aussie riders - as there were last year! Doubling up is one of the restrictions for some I gather.

There can't be, starman has spoken, make them a Poole asset and it's all sorted, don't you understand?

think it affects any non EU rider actually

Yes, not just Aussies for sure!

Thinking back to Jason Doyle's early season visa issue, he was finally given a Tier 5 visa (I think) which restricted him from any doubling-up/down or guesting, so assume this may have been extended to some other new visa applications - but probably wouldn't apply to anyone with an existing visa?!

Edited by Skidder1

It amazes me that somebody like Doyley who has paid his taxes (plenty of them) has hassle with a visa restrictions (Ect).Yet other undesirables come over here scot free offer nothing to our country and are aloud to take out of our system.

But arent you one of the people who want less foreigners in the country? you see, this is what happens, people shout, "less foreigners, MOAN MOAN MOAN" and when they do make it harder you go, "NO, not him, I like him, he's my mate or competes in my favourite sport". Those in charge cannot win.

But arent you one of the people who want less foreigners in the country? you see, this is what happens, people shout, "less foreigners, MOAN MOAN MOAN" and when they do make it harder you go, "NO, not him, I like him, he's my mate or competes in my favourite sport". Those in charge cannot win.

He adds something to our country he contributes in the year he last doubled up how many meeting,s did he do? sometimes riding seven days a week how much tax did he pay?.And you are right there are to many foreigners over here SOME taking out of the system when they have put zilch in.You are right though make it difficult for some people but you have to choose the right ones and Doyley as an (ex) does not come into that category. Edited by sidney