British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

My advice to all is just ignore Starman's posts as he's just as much of a wally on our own Poole Pirates Forum. I find it quite embarrasing as a lifelong Poole fan that one of our own just keeps on posting the same old lines time and time again with his complete and utter inane defence of Matt Ford, Middlo and anything Poole related.

Starman a little advice from a fellow Pirate - get a blooming grip on reality and stop with the constant same old, same old. And here's a newsflash for you...not everything posted on here is an attack on Poole Pirates so PLEASE for the love of God STOP saying that it is. If you can do that and join in with the banter (which a lot of it is) and start posting something worth reading then I strongly suggest you will enjoy this forum so much more :t:

And to bring things back onto thread...I personally do hope Darcy rides for Poole in 2015 for purely speedway reasons as he's just unbelieveable to watch week in and week out, however I do not agree with what he's done so if he does indeed get a (fully deserved) ban then so be it and we move on. Any sensible speedway fan will have similar opinion.

Are you goint to tell ME that's a Poole thing Starman??? :D

Brilliant post and the amount of likes prove how 'highly' that nincompoop is regarded on here or in speedway generally!!!

Poole Team for 2015

1) D Ward

2) E Kennet

3) M Janowski

4) B Kurtz / K Wolbert (D/U)

5) C Holder

6) P Starke

7) K Newman

And quite how is that allowed?!

• Like 1

Can't see Ward/Janowski sharing when Ward is 8.70 and Janowski 7.50 but Holder/Ward could work.

If you would like Brady Kurtz to ride for us then how about.

Holder

Kurtz

Pawlicki

Milik

Janowski

Newman

Surely brady is nailed on?

Neil Watson the Cov Co promoter has said no shared positons in 2015 but im not sure if he meant in general or just the Bees side.

Neil Watson has confirmed there is no shared position in 2015.

Peter Adams comments re Tai in the Wolves statement have also been updated - no reference to shared team places.

There was also a 'shared team places' thread in the EL section earlier today - but its now gone!!!!

My team is

Holder

Kennett

Pawlicki

Jonasson

Janowski

Starke

Newman

I don't think that will be too far from the final 7 - maybe 1, possibly 2 changes?!

My team would be..

1.Holder

2.Kennett

3.Shamek

4.Kurtz

5.Ward/Janowski (Shared Position)

6.Newman

7.Starke

I'd say that team is most likely the team poole will field. Making them the team to beat.

You seem to be in the know so must know about of inside knowledge