British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

How can he announce any riders not knowing the length of ban darcy has and that wont be known until january

He can announce anything he likes - as can any promoter - and change it again before March if needs be!!

No teams are 'approved' by BSPA until March anyway, no matter who may be announced

Edited by Skidder1

Very easily, Matt cannot afford as a business to sit around and wait as he will miss out. If he goes with Darcy and he is banned Poole will have enough time to simply replace Darcy in the team. Their are a few riders that would fit the bill maybe slightly lower on average but would come

In and do a job. I can ussure you a plan B is in place if Darcy cannot start the season.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

what is that meant to mean? This looks as if you want him to fail.

I always believe that people must except punishment for their misdoings but I also believe people can learn from their mistakes.

Of course he does. Its a Poole thing..

I now think Darcy has really seen the errors of his ways and this has been a wake up call for him, I mean its possible he may not be riding anywhere this year.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion! He put himself in a situation where he was accused of a serious crime, he was caught smoking drugs and tried to outrun the police and the he turned up drunk to work! You really think he has learned from his close shaves? I haven't seen any evidence of him seeing the error of his ways - just that he gets caught!

Probably the best natural talent on a bike we have seen for many a year and not got the self control to get to the top. I, for one hope he does get a lengthy ban then he might learn a lesson!

• Like 2

He can announce anything he likes - as can any promoter - and change it again before March if needs be!!

No teams are 'approved' by BSPA until March anyway, no matter who may be announced

So riders dont sign any contracts before march and all announcements mean nothing!! When was the last time a team was announced then changed before march?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion! He put himself in a situation where he was accused of a serious crime, he was caught smoking drugs and tried to outrun the police and the he turned up drunk to work! You really think he has learned from his close shaves? I haven't seen any evidence of him seeing the error of his ways - just that he gets caught!

Probably the best natural talent on a bike we have seen for many a year and not got the self control to get to the top. I, for one hope he does get a lengthy ban then he might learn a lesson!

Clearly you have far to much time on your hands to tot up his mis-demneanours, either that or you are bored with your clubs short comings in the last year.. or two..

Clearly you have far to much time on your hands to tot up his mis-demneanours, either that or you are bored with your clubs short comings in the last year.. or two..

Misdemeanours?? They were more than that and didn't take much effort to recall thanks. I was talking about Darcy not Poole so I don't see what my club has anything to do with Darcy???

• Like 4

Misdemeanours?? They were more than that and didn't take much effort to recall thanks. I was talking about Darcy not Poole so I don't see what my club has anything to do with Darcy???

And i don't see what Darcy has anything to do with you.. Your a Swindon fan.. Aledgedly..

And i don't see what Darcy has anything to do with you.. Your a Swindon fan.. Aledgedly..

I thought this was a Poole thread and I was responding to what Pirate Oliver said. I didn't realise I needed your permission to post on this thread - my bad! I see your spelling hasn't improved! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I can't see how any rider will be announced until we know what ban Darcy is getting, we usually get some news before christmas but not this year.

I cannot see us waiting around til January before signing one rider! I think Ward put down provisionally and then if he's banned Holder is in?