British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

If DW has any desire to take part in next season's GP Qualifying Competition he presumably has to contest The Australian Championship from which the Australian entrants are chosen. Does this now put pay to this?

it would be touch and go I think, depends if he has to be present at his hearing in January I guess

I doubt that North will sign for Poole in 2015. Could it be that Frost just wanted to offload some assets and Ford just happened to have the money available? Poole have a decent asset and an income. Doubt North had a lot to do with it other than a tempting signing on fee.

How do you know that, i assume your guessing? Aparantly Swindon wanted to sign him, so why didn't they ? Yes we have a decent asset base, but the majority ride abroad. Tell me im curious, which one are you in that Avatar photo?

How do you know that, i assume your guessing? Aparantly Swindon wanted to sign him, so why didn't they ? Yes we have a decent asset base, but the majority ride abroad. Tell me im curious, which one are you in that Avatar photo?

Of course im guessing. Very few teams buy riders these days. Poole have helped Frost out. North has a good chance of riding for Poole in the furture, anda signing on fee i just dont think youll use him next year.

Of course im guessing. Very few teams buy riders these days. Poole have helped Frost out. North has a good chance of riding for Poole in the furture, anda signing on fee i just dont think youll use him next year.

How exactly ? It's not as if Rick needs the money...

I don't know Dakota North and don't know if he's trouble but unless your an out and out number 1 then the days of spending season upon season with one club are long gone....middle order riders are basically pieces of meat to be shunted around to whoever fits the bill that particular season...they say riders have no loyalty but clubs have even less so I wouldn't read anything into North having a number of clubs....and the more a lower to middle order rider improves their average then the more danger there is to their team place....surely that can't be right ?

• Like 2

He may not but peterborough certainly need money or they wont be running next season

But Frost will receive the money, not Peterborough, unless he hands it over to Swales and Rathbone. Be interesting to see if Dakota gets a place at Poole next year...

Surely riders should be owned by the club thats like saying abramovic owns fabregas

You own the registration and only the registration for the UK. A rider can still ride anywhere in Europe or compete in open meetings etc. Border line pointless but I'm not sure it's quite like football clubs claiming they own footballers as speedway clubs are not claiming to won speedway riders.

You own the registration and only the registration for the UK. A rider can still ride anywhere in Europe or compete in open meetings etc. Border line pointless but I'm not sure it's quite like football clubs claiming they own footballers as speedway clubs are not claiming to won speedway riders.

The club should own the registration not the owner otherwise the club has no rider assets.

Having not been on this forum for some time, I`d like to ask a question about the Play Off final 2nd leg at Poole :-

When Maciej Janowski returned to the pit gate after winning heat 13 and clinching the title for Poole, Why was a magazine seller on the track during the meeting with the riders, management, and mechanics??? Do Poole allow any tom, dick or harry onto their track DURING a meeting??? Very strange!!!!!!!!!!!

Having not been on this forum for some time, I`d like to ask a question about the Play Off final 2nd leg at Poole :-

When Maciej Janowski returned to the pit gate after winning heat 13 and clinching the title for Poole, Why was a magazine seller on the track during the meeting with the riders, management, and mechanics??? Do Poole allow any tom, dick or harry onto their track DURING a meeting??? Very strange!!!!!!!!!!!

He was only there because he wanted to be the starman on television :D

• Like 3

He is the team trophy cleaner and wanted the money off Magic for a new tin of polish.

Probably though that while Magic was in a good mood he;'d try and flog him a copy of the star. Good sales technique IMO.