British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

We all understand about the 45 day rule but isn't it also relevant that according to the press and all at Poole, Darcy was led to believe the decision would be alot sooner and letting it drag on like this is a little strange, it didn't take this long for them to come to a decision about Dudek.

Dudek wasn't an FIM case it was the Polish speedway authorities.............That's why it was sorted out quicker.

Was Ray Bales his son or his father ??

I remember seeing Billy Bales way back when. Mind you, a pair of binoculars helped, as he was so small. :D

I think you'll find Ray was his son and yes, he was small too. Both very good riders though. :t:

• Like 1

We all understand about the 45 day rule but isn't it also relevant that according to the press and all at Poole, Darcy was led to believe the decision would be alot sooner and letting it drag on like this is a little strange, it didn't take this long for them to come to a decision about Dudek.

It's all about interpretation. He was probably told he could know within a week and took it as would.

Rightly so, his visa concerns should have no bearing on the length of time to reach a decision. What is right is that the FIM come to a correct decision based on the information given during trial.

• Like 1

It's all about interpretation. He was probably told he could know within a week and took it as would.

Rightly so, his visa concerns should have no bearing on the length of time to reach a decision. What is right is that the FIM come to a correct decision based on the information given during trial.

I believe it was a hearing rather than a trial.

Darcy was led to believe by HIS team of lawyers

Dudek was drug related and he took the verdict and has not been fighting it saying he only took a flu remedy or something and it was a pure mistake. He was tested positive and is taking his punishment.

While it may be taking a long time, should Darcy still be banned, it will be back dated any way. Trouble is that should he be allowed to return, he now has very little chance of getting a visa in time for the season and would have to be based in Torun rather than Midlo's B&B

To be fair to TNT he hasn't said that he knows who is going to be signing, he is merely speculating hence the question marks. The kind of thing that a forum is for really, predictions and discussion.

I do not know who is going to sign for Poole and can only speculate like most that the last two places are going to be filled by an asset (Ward or Janowski) and A N Other which as Gordon Bennett correctly points out is why the question marks are there.

Where does the name Pontus Aspgren come from in my suggestion. Well I do know that he turned down Somerset due to the fact he wanted to ride in the Elite League and impressed on his first appearance at Wimborne Road in 2013. Also his average fits when you look at who could be signed if Magic returns.

With the format yet again showing second strings have much easier races yet again, having Dakota North already is a boost for Poole and I'm sure if he was included, Pontus who averaged over seven in the PL would be capable of mainting his 4+ average ...... if he was to sign ?

Edited by T.N.T.

If Ward isnt at Poole for 2015, I wonder what effect this will have on Holder without his best chum there beside him, Will his main Focus be on GP's and Poland ?

Won't affect Holder at all....................why should it...........

RP

Darcy was led to believe by HIS team of lawyers

Dudek was drug related and he took the verdict and has not been fighting it saying he only took a flu remedy or something and it was a pure mistake. He was tested positive and is taking his punishment.

While it may be taking a long time, should Darcy still be banned, it will be back dated any way. Trouble is that should he be allowed to return, he now has very little chance of getting a visa in time for the season and would have to be based in Torun rather than Midlo's B&B

I do not know who is going to sign for Poole and can only speculate like most that the last two places are going to be filled by an asset (Ward or Janowski) and A N Other which as Gordon Bennett correctly points out is why the question marks are there.

Where does the name Pontus Aspgren come from in my suggestion. Well I do know that he turned down Somerset due to the fact he wanted to ride in the Elite League and impressed on his first appearance at Wimborne Road in 2013. Also his average fits when you look at who could be signed if Magic returns.

With the format yet again showing second strings have much easier races yet again, having Dakota North already is a boost for Poole and I'm sure if he was included, Pontus who averaged over seven in the PL would be capable of mainting his 4+ average ...... if he was to sign ?

. Dudek is appealing his ban having served only 6 months.

Whichever team option MF goes with, unless something dramatically changes, they will not include Pontus Aspgren!! :wink:

Chris still has to reapply for his visa

The application went off last weekend.

• Like 1

Whichever team option MF goes with, unless something dramatically changes, they will not include Pontus Aspgren!! :wink:

Glad to hear Pontus Aspregen isn't on the agenda, don't think he is as good as some seem to think. i think the time has come now to tell Darcy to forget being in the starting line up and maybe could come back mid season if we can fit him in then to cover any injuries that may occur, visa permitting.

Thanks I was unaware of that one after reading something different on FB.