British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

Just back from the paradise park & had a interesting chat to a reliable source backing up my request on KL forum, it backs up all what they said. Ward was going off the rails at 16!!!

So its all Buster's fault not Middlo's then!! Typical! :shock::wink::D That's what you get being stuck in an old caravan at the Arena when you're a teenager. :rofl::cheers:

I'm nearly in tears here! :wink:

Well its your choice to support Swindon - what do you expect?! :D:t:

• Like 2

After a while you realise you can't polish a turd so you make £30,000+ out of it. At Poole he's turned into diarrhoea but they continue to try a buff it up but it keep flying off in all directions.

You paint a lovely picture Screamer.. :nono:

We're just biding our time for a team of racers! :party:

What you really mean is WTF do we do if Darcy gets a ban and Magic says no.. :D

• Like 1

We're just biding our time for a team of racers! :party:

Its what happens in October that counts !! :party:#piratepridethirdeliteleaguechampionshiponthetrot..

You paint a lovely picture Screamer.. :nono:

Never realised he was an Artist... :P

Edited by Starman2006

Ok didnt know that, seems a long time to wait for the outcome why do they need 45 days to come to a decision

I find it staggering that anyone on here, or middlo/darcys twitter pages, can still be unaware of the 45 days.

or of examples from other fim disciplines (e.g. james stewart) which show that the time frame in this instance is by no means unusual.

• Like 5

What you really mean is WTF do we do if Darcy gets a ban and Magic says no.. :D

There is a back up plan in place if either of those two things happen I bet.................

What I don't get is the people who seem to think that us Poole fans think he has done nothing wrong............

We know he did and he admitted it.................and yes he needs to be punished for it but there is always the what if the test was carried out incorrectly/by an unauthorised person/equipment was calibrated incorrectly issue hanging over it..............

As I have said before I fully expect Ward to get a 12 month ban backdated to the start of the suspension and to be made to requalify for the GP's through the GP challenge and not be handed a wild card..........if that means missing the 2015/2016 GP series then so be it.............

RP

• Like 1

that dragged on for majority of the season, was only decided before final round if I remember

Exactly right but Starry will of course think it is all a conspiracy against Ward.

• Like 1

Exactly right but Starry will of course think it is all a conspiracy against Ward.

I do, even in his case. I mean, what have the FIM got working for them, two people and one landline !! :o

So its all Buster's fault not Middlo's then!! Typical! :shock::wink::D That's what you get being stuck in an old caravan at the Arena when you're a teenager. :rofl::cheers:

Well its your choice to support Swindon - what do you expect?! :D:t:

You can lead the horse to the water, but you cant make it drink it. Take Ward to the bar & he will!!

• Like 1