British Speedway Forum

Poole 2015

The people I feel sorry for are Pboro fans who have donated to keep the Panthers in the PL yet Frost Pboro owner give a reported 6 figure sun to another club to me that's an absolute joke .

Big kick in the teeth for Boro fans but comes as no surprise given the Way Frost has acted since coming into the sport .

I disagree entirely. Peterborough was very sadly no longer financially viable and it cannot be expected for them to continue with losses. Their sponsorship of the Pirates is on the condition that Matt Ford will help expand their business in our area and if this proves fruitful will only benefit their future endeavours within British speedway.

• Like 2

Im still waiting for SCB to come on and say we can't have them, there averages are to high !! :rofl:

I disagree entirely. Peterborough was very sadly no longer financially viable and it cannot be expected for them to continue with losses. Their sponsorship of the Pirates is on the condition that Matt Ford will help expand their business in our area and if this proves fruitful will only benefit their future endeavours within British speedway.

If Peterborough were no longer financially viable a lot can be attributed to Frosts undoubted business acumen being sadly misplaced in those he chose as his management team.

If you have a long pole i have some nice quality white material.. :rofl:

I'd be careful with anything white, if he can sh*t on P/Bora he sure as hell can sh*t on Poole.

• Like 1

Confidently expect further good news for Ford in that Darcy Ward will get off ,be awarded compensation for the distress caused and Ford will convince BSPA that in the best interests of Speedway Ward should be included in Poole team as Fast Track reserve on an average of 2.

Confidently expect further good news for Ford in that Darcy Ward will get off ,be awarded compensation for the distress caused and Ford will convince BSPA that in the best interests of Speedway Ward should be included in Poole team as Fast Track reserve on an average of 2.

What rubbish

This post obviously shows you know nothing about it

Fast Track reserves don't have averages dohhhh !

• Like 3

give it a year or two and rick frost will be the owner of poole speedway.

wanted panthers to be the biggest club, failed so he'll just go and buy the biggest club

And then he will make Play Off Kenny a Pirate and they won't win another trophy.. ;)

• Like 3

wanted panthers to be the biggest club, failed so he'll just go and buy the biggest club

Interesting thought. Didn't Ford say he wanted to be out by the age of 53 and I think he is about 50-is now ? You might well have a point there.

What rubbish

This post obviously shows you know nothing about it

Fast Track reserves don't have averages dohhhh !

Calm down dear!!! Sorry that you don't do irony

Edited by wealdstone

Am interested to know how many and what assets Frost actually own?

Any kind soul care to enlighten me?

Troy Batchelor
Hans Andersen
Krystof Buczkowski
Norbert Kosciuch
Niels Kristian Iversen
Kenneth Bjerre
Lasse Bjerre
Patrick Hougard (still Belle Vue I think)
Ales Dryml (retired)
Ulrich Ostergaard
Claus Vissing
Taylor Poole
Dakota North (oops, my mistake)
at a rough guess. There are others I think but the assets page disappeared from the website last year.
edit - Jeez, nearly forgot the mentalist's favourite: Michael Jepsen Jensen.
Oh, and Karol Zabik - still on a bargain average and always wanted to ride for Poole!
Edited by Crump99

Interesting thought. Didn't Ford say he wanted to be out by the age of 53 and I think he is about 50-is now ? You might well have a point there.

Indeed, I can see why Boro fans feel wronged but if this move results in Ford vacating the sport I'm all for it :cheers:

Maybe Frost is a genius then and is going to bring down Poole from within :D