British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

How?

If the king's Lynn meeting isn't run till after the cut off date then they get 0points on the table,the same as they would if Swindon beat them.

It would actually be in Belle Vue's favour if this wasn't ran.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not understanding others theory at all.

The only way to keep things as they are is if Belle Vue's meetings don't get completed

I thought BV need Swindon to beat KL ?

If we can't get 2 home meetings in Belle Vue needs 1 win from their 2 remaining fixtures

If we complete the Leicester meeting first Belle Vue need to win both their remaining fixtures.

The Swindon fixture could be irrelevant but only if Belle Vue can't collect a minimum of 6 points

No team changes for the Stars. That's another season which will fizzle out and nothing to show for it. screamer is right no ambition shown by the Stars promotion.

@oakes_pe: @officialKLstars fail in bid to sign Patrik Dudek for rest of the season. @Lyonsy65 talks exclusively to @DSSsport

@oakes_pe: @officialKLstars fail in bid to sign Patrik Dudek for rest of the season. @Lyonsy65 talks exclusively to @DSSsport

least they are trying to make changes even if this change didn't come off guess that because it didn't happen means lack of ambition by the club . Wonder who would have been dropped? Milk as a guess- and are the club after anyone else .

least they are trying to make changes even if this change didn't come off guess that because it didn't happen means lack of ambition by the club . Wonder who would have been dropped? Milk as a guess- and are the club after anyone else .

Think it's too late to make changes now,unless you are replacing an injured rider.So it could be Milik providing he is still inured.

Let's hope now after a season of wanting team changes we all now give our full support to the whole team - other teams have problems hopefully the Stars will peak at the right time should we make the play offs - lets get behind the boys in our 50th season

Where have you seen he has binned us,by that you mean he isn't going to ride anymore here?If this is the case surely we can sign another rider to replace him even though it has gone by the date.

Nope, the 7 day window is to replace "long-term injured" riders and Milik is withholding his services.

Well done to the Stars management for allowing Milik's average to drop for Poole in 2016 then he bins us off and guess what, no replacement as the signing window is closed.

Absolutely brilliant. Amateurs

unless as I've put on Stars v Lions thread a replacement for Milik deal was done late Friday 28th bspa office closed for the weekend will open in the morning when the replacement will be registered - as long as the paper work or email was sent before midnight Friday all may not be lost yet - I may be clutching at straws but I unlike you have every faith in the promotion. You may well be telling me tomorrow I told you so but at least they tried with Dudek .

unless as I've put on Stars v Lions thread a replacement for Milik deal was done late Friday 28th bspa office closed for the weekend will open in the morning when the replacement will be registered - as long as the paper work or email was sent before midnight Friday all may not be lost yet - I may be clutching at straws but I unlike you have every faith in the promotion. You may well be telling me tomorrow I told you so but at least they tried with Dudek .

You may be right, think my expectations for this season were heightened by the fact it was our 50th season.

It's not so much that we tried and missed out on Dudek. To me we showed a lack of ambition months back with Bjerre, the warning given when signing Milik for Schlein (which I didn't want to believe) and now after being p!$$ed about by Milik, he bins us off after he earns a nice new little average for Poole and the signing windows shut.

I hope you're right but right now, I'm feeling a little bit fooked off with this sport.

You may be right, think my expectations for this season were heightened by the fact it was our 50th season.

It's not so much that we tried and missed out on Dudek. To me we showed a lack of ambition months back with Bjerre, the warning given when signing Milik for Schlein (which I didn't want to believe) and now after being p!$$ed about by Milik, he bins us off after he earns a nice new little average for Poole and the signing windows shut.

I hope you're right but right now, I'm feeling a little bit fooked off with this sport.

You and me both mate.

Its all very well to say we told you so, but I have never heard anyone acclaim Milik was anything but a Poole rider. His recent behaviour has only highlighted them thoughts. A really bad signing, especially when we needed someone special to cover for Rory and to motivate the team. Even hind sight would have told you that.

As for getting in replacements like Dudek, I'm sure, had the dangled carrot, been juicy enough, the riders would give it a go. After all we're only talking about another half a dozens meetings till the end of the season. I sure had the boot been on the other foot, Matt Ford would have found the resources. We obviously don't want to win the League......

Plus ...... I have a big problem with injuries... The list of riders getting badly injured grows by the week, and that just drives me away from the sport I love. Where once, injuries were few and were usually restricted to broken arms and legs, now its far more serious when head and backs are damaged. I feel the sport has reached a point where something has to be done. Slower bikes? Better tyres, Better Tracks, something that will make these injuries seldom again, like they once were.