British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Milik was a good signing but has gone sour. Doesn't seem to want to ride for us. Need a replacement fast...

Lambert doesn't appear to want to ride either .....getting rather sceptical with some of his injury excuses....

Kings Lynn's management seem to have given up on this season. Swindon have strengthened there team again but no hint of any new signings for the stars.

That's the difference our promotion has shown from our Premier League days. Didn't perform and the rider was out, now in the EL there's a stick it and see mentally. Change is only made through injuries.

We will never win the EL in my lifetime is my fear

Love the idea of Fast Freddie in Lynn colours. Would prefer it if it was for a full season though.

I rather think Wolves would have liked Fast Freddie all season, unfortunately he has been Slow Freddie for a fair bit of the season which is why he is able to guest for Milik.

• Like 1

I rather think Wolves would have liked Fast Freddie all season, unfortunately he has been Slow Freddie for a fair bit of the season which is why he is able to guest for Milik.

Change of scenery might be just what the Doctor ordered. I am sure Lynn could return him to Monmore as a 8.5/9 pointer. :D

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Keep the faith I expect one signing for AWOL one Millik and maybe even Lambert if he ain't going to be fit anytime soon drop him . I haven't given up hope the promotion hasn't either

Lakeside must have finished their fixtures soon....can we re-declare and draft in Adam Ellis, AJ and maybe one or two others :-) Call us King's Side or Lake Lynn...

I'd imagine we'll have a new signing to replace Lambert on the last day of the signing window then not answer the phone so Lambert can't be signed elsewhere, especially to a play off rival

Edited by screamer
  • Like 4

All this suggestion about Lambert wanting more money, where is the foundation for this ? Then again If you were Robert Lambert and earning less per point than say Kenni B would you be happy ? Or maybe Buster could ask Bjerre to take less per point so Lambert could be paid more. Then again its all rumours etc anyway

• Like 2