British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Michelson would be my choice .

From what I've heard there is more than injury problems with Lambert within the team .

I had heard that Peterborough are having a lot of problems with his attitude within the team and availability. Not heard anything with regards to King's Lynn though.

Jepsen Jensen or Buczkowski would be good signings.

The thought of me ever agreeing with you, is something I never wanted to do ...... But as you say, either would be an improvement

We can cover Lambert absence with R/R far better now he is our 2nd HL, thus giving Niels, Kenneth, Porsing and Milik an extra ride. Home should be OK , but its the away fixtures that would create problems.

Finding adequate cover for Lewis is a different story. Coming the end of the season, this will have a big bearing on all the results

GP LEGEND Michael Jepsen Jensen?!! :o

That's the one. Sure would be a wonderful acquisition, but the downside would be 'Morrissey Fan' ( a diehard MJJ fan) would become a Stars supporter over night..

Don't think I could handle that..... :sad::sad::nono:

• Like 1

GP LEGEND Michael Jepsen Jensen?!! :o

haha why would anyone even enquire, to me he has no interest in racing here....

I think our chance of success this year went when Buster brought in Milik for Rory. Shame about losing Robert to injury he was the one the big attraction at Saddlebow this season.

He certainly has been, long may his Lynn connections continue!
  • Like 1

I think our chance of success this year went when Buster brought in Milik for Rory. Shame about losing Robert to injury he was the one the big attraction at Saddlebow this season.

Have always been very sceptical with anything involving Matt Ford. I had never rated Milik as an heatleader, and feel had he been good enough then he would have been riding for Poole. Cant help thinking about position of 'Agent Milik' and how conveniently his pull cord come adrift when racing against Poole. If the push ever became necessary which side would he help????

As a replacement for Rory, he is totally inadequate, which leads me to wonder why he was signed in the first place!!! If that signing was done to highlight the clubs intentions, then the bar is not set very high. Swindon have taken the Bull by the horns and made everybody take notice.......

Feel somewhere, we have got lost along the way............... ALSO RANS...... :wink:

As a replacement for Rory, he is totally inadequate, which leads me to wonder why he was signed in the first place!!! If that signing was done to highlight the clubs intentions, then the bar is not set very high. Swindon have taken the Bull by the horns and made everybody take notice.......

Feel somewhere, we have got lost along the way............... ALSO RANS...... :wink:

Not sure of the rules but if Lynn hadn't signed Milik would they have been allowed to use r/r or guests all season? If that's the reason he was signed he was probably the best available at the time but if not I share your cynicism

• Like 1

That's the one. Sure would be a wonderful acquisition, but the downside would be 'Morrissey Fan' ( a diehard MJJ fan) would become a Stars supporter over night..

Don't think I could handle that..... :sad::sad::nono:

Pretty expensive too - what with all the Piriton tablets required!! (other hay-fever tablets are also available)

Have always been very sceptical with anything involving Matt Ford. I had never rated Milik as an heatleader, and feel had he been good enough then he would have been riding for Poole. Cant help thinking about position of 'Agent Milik' and how conveniently his pull cord come adrift when racing against Poole. If the push ever became necessary which side would he help????

I thought Milik rode well at Coventry a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 1

It's says that Freddie has given 11 of the last 12 seasons committed to the EL.

That doesn't answer the question though, does it :rolleyes: A half committed MJJ has a higher average than a fully committed Freddie, and that's a fact..

Pretty expensive too - what with all the Piriton tablets required!! (other hay-fever tablets are also available)

I thought Milik rode well at Coventry a couple of weeks ago.

He probably did ........ But he only scored 15 points in his first 15 races. With that sort of average he hasn't set the place alight yet...

Just for comparison Rory, always went pretty well at Brandon....

• Like 1