British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Of course it matters as the crowds would get worse ....The question was what sport has got more fans by making the standard lower . Your example is just of one club, a better example would to divide the crowds in each game in each league .

So the example of Man City in the champions league is a poor one as if you divided the champions league crowds on average it would smash the average Championship crowds . Maybe this year at the World Darts this year rather than having Phil Taylor ,MVG etc they should get some pubs players ,after all the crowds would stay the same as no one cares about the standard or what names they are watching

The BBC DO with their "joke" BDO World Championships each year!! LOL

Talking of darts, its nice to see that "shouter Pearson" is just as useless commentating on the darts as he is the speedway!! :)

Edited by ytsejam
  • Like 1

Kenneth Bjerre has already said he will give up Sweden before he drops riding here and Kings Lynn won't want to lose Lambert, it looks like Rory Schlein could be on his way as they are on the verge of signing a number one rider with a nine point average.

Sometimes it is best to have more balance than top end power but Kings Lynn will start with the best pairing in the heat leaders berths next season.

We don't, as that will just go to Frost and Co, and it wont benefit the club in the slightest.

Wouldn't mind Kozza/Rose/Kerr or Lambert on loan mind :lol:

So if you donate to keep the panthers afloat next season, the club will have to loan all their riders as they dont own any.

Kenneth Bjerre has already said he will give up Sweden before he drops riding here and Kings Lynn won't want to lose Lambert, it looks like Rory Schlein could be on his way as they are on the verge of signing a number one rider with a nine point average.

Sometimes it is best to have more balance than top end power but Kings Lynn will start with the best pairing in the heat leaders berths next season.

They did last season, I would have thought the same pair. unless neils decides against it.

just been told also about the new rider Lynn are said to be after think if it happens it will be a good move for rider and club - will be interesting to hear points limit as to what team can be signed .

Ok AGM over 34 point limit for top 5 so where do we go from here ? I'd guess Robert Lambert is a cert but the other 4 places in top 5 i,m not so sure about Puk said he wanted a reduction in EL meetings not sure if a reduction of 4 meetings is enough with Eastbourne and Birmingham dropping out of the league -Kenneth has already stated he wants EL speedway so he must be in the frame for a team place -Porsing is another I'd like to see back if averages fit but he may lose out I feel as I think might be the same with our 2014 captain . Who could come in ? All depends on who we get at no1 .

After hearing the outcome from the latest AGM, I believe we could do no better, than reinstall the team en-bloc from last year. After all it was only beaten by injuries and bad luck.

I say, same again Josephine......

• Like 1

After hearing the outcome from the latest AGM, I believe we could do no better, than reinstall the team en-bloc from last year. After all it was only beaten by injuries and bad luck.

I say, same again Josephine......

nice thought but will be very surprised if that was to happen

1. Iversen

2. Lambert

3. Bech

4. Mads or Porsing

5. Schlein or Woffinden

6. Kerr

7. Rose

Option 1 with Mads and Schlein, Option 2 with Porsing and Woffinden.

Don't really want Bjerre back, and not that keen on Schlein but being our asset you can see it on the cards. Bech looks likely and would be a cracking signing. Lambert is nailed on as Niels will be if he's riding in England. If Schlein is back I would go for Mads over Porsing just as I can see him improving his average more than Porsing. Outside chance Tai could join? The only way I'd pick Porsing over Mads though. And get the Lewis' back at reserve.

1. Iversen

2. Lambert

3. Bech

4. Mads or Porsing

5. Schlein or Woffinden

6. Kerr

7. Rose

Don't really want Bjerre back, and not that keen on Schlein but being our asset you can see it on the cards. Bech looks likely and would be a cracking signing. Lambert is nailed on as Niels will be if he's riding in England. If Schlein is back I would go for Mads over Porsing just as I can see him improving his average more than Porsing. Outside chance Tai could join? The only way I'd pick Porsing over Mads though. And get the Lewis' back at reserve.

That's the first semi decent looking team I've seen across a few threads - notably Wolves and Swindon!

That's the first semi decent looking team I've seen across a few threads - notably Wolves and Swindon!

1. Iversen

2. Lambert

3. Bech

4. Mads or Porsing

5. Schlein or Woffinden

6. Kerr

7. Rose

got a feeling Iversen won't be back as stated he wanted a reduction in UK fixtures if losing 4 meeting is a big enough reduction who knows he may be back but I'd nit count on it

1.Woffinden

2.Lambert

3.Bjerre

4.Bech

5.Pawlicki(Piotr)

6.Kerr

7.Rose.

4 heat leaders in there with an improvement on all their averages I think.We will never get that team anyway would cost a fortune.If I win the euromillions I'll give Buster a few quid to sort it :D