British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

A step in the right direction.Hoping and praying we have many more days like this over the coming days and weeks.

I didn't know this was set up,but what a great way of helping Lewis and his family at this very distressing time.I don't know if this has been put on this thread but I thought I would anyway.Lets give this as much exposure as we can.

http://www.gofundme.com/d54vykh9fh9

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 4

#They have injuries to Ostergaard and Simon Lambert, Emil Grondal is riding overseas and Robert Lambert has picked up a ban after missing meetings#

ANY LYNN FANS KNOW ABOUT THIS ???

Seems Edinburgh are the only ones privy to the information, Not a dicky bird anywhere else. You have to wonder whether Robert Lambert himself has been told :P

Only in speedway :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Just seen a great picture of Lewis on his twitter account posted by his wife.Was going to put it on here to cheer everyone up but haven't got the foggiest of how to do it.Keep it up Lewis great to see you making good progress.

Great news, and we are to assume no breaks or fractures. He's been a very lucky lad.

Oh no Big blow for Lambert and another for King's Lynn

That's the way it always seems to go. Buster and Rob must have run over a lot of Black Cats..... I wonder who'll be next ??

Such a shame for those people who work their socks off trying to put on a good show and be in with a shout at the end, when one by one the team disintegrates through injuries and accidents. Losing riders is one thing but losing the back-bone of the team is hard to fill with guests and RR. :sad:

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 1

That's the way it always seems to go. Buster and Rob must have run over a lot of Black Cats..... I wonder who'll be next ??

Such a shame for those people who work their socks off trying to put on a good show and be in with a shout at the end, when one by one the team disintegrates through injuries and accidents. Losing riders is one thing but losing the back-bone of the team is hard to fill with guests and RR. :sad:

feel sorry for Lambert and Rob and Buster but the show must go on and depending how long Robert is going to be out for with important meetings coming up in the run in I think we need to sign a replacement ASAP .

feel sorry for Lambert and Rob and Buster but the show must go on and depending how long Robert is going to be out for with important meetings coming up in the run in I think we need to sign a replacement ASAP .

Replace him with who?

I keep getting asked who we replace Bjerre with

Milik's had 1-2 good meetings replacing Schlein

If Lambert is out for some time the future for 2015 looks very bleak and a permanent drop out of the top 4 looks a certainty now

Season over

Replace him with who?

I keep getting asked who we replace Bjerre with

Milik's had 1-2 good meetings replacing Schlein

If Lambert is out for some time the future for 2015 looks very bleak and a permanent drop out of the top 4 looks a certainty now

Season over

Michelson would be my choice .

From what I've heard there is more than injury problems with Lambert within the team .

• Like 1