British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

If only Queenie had visited and sat up there LOL! I'm unsure as to why it's called the Royal Box actually... Glad to be of service anyway!

Oh and Royal Box doesn't have a roof. It's exposed to the elements up there so just hope it doesn't rain!

• Like 1

Thanks...if the Royal Box is a quid we may try that...if its good enough for Her Royal Highness...cheers guys :t:

Yes they are correct. Their are 750 seats charged at a £1.00 each, given you the wish viewing possible. Well worth the extra.......

Since it was enlarged in 2013, I have yet to see it full, so no need to book in advance......

• Like 1

Yes they are correct. Their are 750 seats charged at a £1.00 each, given you the wish viewing possible. Well worth the extra.......

Since it was enlarged in 2013, I have yet to see it full, so no need to book in advance......

Ta very muchly

If only Queenie had visited and sat up there LOL! I'm unsure as to why it's called the Royal Box actually... Glad to be of service anyway!

Oh and Royal Box doesn't have a roof. It's exposed to the elements up there so just hope it doesn't rain!

Would have to be a very dry sunny day for us to consider the 2000 mile round-trip from Wiltshire!

Would have to be a very dry sunny day for us to consider the 2000 mile round-trip from Wiltshire!

That's understandable! I've made it to Swindon twice now. But on both occasions the weather looked OK. And 2,000 miles?! I think it's more like 200. Tee hee!

• Like 1

His Mrs was map reading and giving directions

Funny! Women can read maps you know...well, some of us can ;)

Haza, apparently Kenni B was worth more than his score on Monday, didnt stop people saying he had to go.

Extremely fair comment! In all honesty, I don't suppose you could single Bjerre out from Monday's meeting as no one else really scored that well either, so yes, a fair point I think.

• Like 1

For those that wanted Kenni B to be shown the door after Monday, How do they feel about Milik notching 5 from 5 in a Home meeting ?

After his impressive debut he has only scored 14 points from 14 rides but I am happy with him.I am expecting a bit more from him over the coming weeks though.

As for Bjerre I said I wouldn't slate him for his performance at Belle Vue as he does seem to be improving(and I wasn't there).But this didn't stop the usual suspects having a go.

Niels is like a fine wine, gets better with age!

Its been helped this season by his inability to get off the start line. Bonus for us fans I guess!

If he could sort his gating out he'd be pushing Tai harder at the top of GP leader board

Looking at the CMA implicated on the 1st August I see KB has lost his heat leader berth in the team, and Lambert has achieved the status his riding has deserved. This could have a profound effect all-round. Riding against 2nd strings will be easier for KB and hopefully his confidence will continue to grow as should his CMA. I have often said Robert rides better against classier opposition so riding against HL every race will enhance his progress. as he continues to strive for perfection.

I don't see any reason for Rob to make wholesale changes to the riding positions, all that is needed is to change Robert and Kenneth over, to maintain the cover of heats we have at the moment.

1; NKI, 2, Porsing, 3, Milik, 4, KB, 5, Robert, 6 and 7 , EDR's

Edited by GRW123

Riding against 2nd strings will be easier for KB and hopefully his confidence will continue to grow as should his CMA.

You could be right but based on what I've seen and others comments, Bjerre's confidence is such that when some of the more inexperienced and therefore more "erratic" riders who hold 2nd string positions get near him it may well have the opposite effect.

I hope for his sake and the Stars that you are right and my fears are unfounded.