British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Other teams do it though, it's us\our team\management.

Do we really get involved that much? There are a select few but on the whole we are a quiet bunch. It's down to us to make the noise for the riders. The air horns in the trackshop are expensive compared with other tracks. Even the banger guys knock them out cheaper.

Get rid of bjerre.

And watch one of your rivals sign him up. On a sub 7 average earned from the heat leader spot he would strengthen the aces (for josh) or poole (for north). Would he fit at coventry for robson?

We have been unlucky again this year in that we have lost RORY. He was an integral part of this team, not only as captain but also the second heatleader. I like Milik but is he good enough as a Rory replacement? I don't think he is. Other teams have made changes and strengthen their squad, but we have weakened ours, and that puts more pressure on other riders.

Lambert and Porsing are improving all the time, Niels is quality, KB has had a tough time but can always score double figures. Rather than always moan at KB, Milik has to up his game and start scoring big points...... He was employed to be a heat leader and as of yet he has fallen short......

If we keep winning at home and pick up the odd point away, should be good enough to qualify for the KOPO..... Hopefully by then we will be performing something like that we know we are capable.......

No changes, I say keep faith and our time will come...........

Get rid of bjerre.

And watch one of your rivals sign him up. On a sub 7 average earned from the heat leader spot he would strengthen the aces (for josh) or poole (for north). Would he fit at coventry for robson?

He would! I'd happily risk his play-off form if he become available. As even on a bad day he's Robbos equal and it would mean having Hans and King as second strings :D

Does anyone know what Nicki P's average would be if he wanted to race in this league?

I would guess 8.50 ish - I think realistically Nicki is the only rider we might go for as we all but signed him when Rory did /didn't break his leg a few seasons ago only thing that has changed he doesn't now live in Stevenage he's based in DK .

Does anyone know what Nicki P's average would be if he wanted to race in this league?

It would depend who wants him. When he finished riding for the Panthers in July 2011 his CMA then was 8.61.... But that was on a rolling average of 28 matches, now its only over 20. Obviously that could make a difference. Also, format used then has totally changed, making it far harder on top riders. But bearing in mind the BSPA never made any allowance for CMA gained before then, then your guess is as good as mine.

As a SGP rider, he should be on a 8.5 at least. If Lynn were to sign him, his average could be a 9, whereas say Matt Ford might be able to wangle a 7.5 CMA .

Like I said it depends who's asking......... :t::t:

There is seating in the 'Royal Box' but you have to climb stairs and pay extra for that! There is a disabled viewing platform for those in wheelchairs but there is also great terracing that u can put a chair on easily enough, lots of options ......

All the takeaways off the Hardwick Roundabout close to the stadium so you should find something u like ....

There is seating in the 'Royal Box' but you have to climb stairs and pay extra for that! There is a disabled viewing platform for those in wheelchairs but there is also great terracing that u can put a chair on easily enough, lots of options ......

All the takeaways off the Hardwick Roundabout close to the stadium so you should find something u like ....

Cheers...he's not in wheelchair but couldn't stand for 2 hours. How much is Box, and is it advanced booking?

May make visit up to KL end of next month to watch The Roobins...is there any seating as my bruv is disabled, or do we bring our own like we do at Blunsdon!?

Best places for food and drink around there...cheers.

There's an area in front of the home straight stand near the starting gate where people with disabilities can take wheelchairs or take seats into (I've seen people that aren't in wheelchairs take seats up there so I'm presuming it's OK if someone really does have a mobility issue).

As for food, there is the Pitstop Cafe at the stadium. On the Hardwick Industrial estate down the road there's Frankie & Benny's. Pizza Hut, KFC...all those kind of places to go into.

P.S. It costs £1 to go into the "Royal Box" :D Least that's what the price was when I last heard anyway...I don't think it's gone up but I wait to be corrected if I'm wrong. You don't have to book a seat in advance as far as I'm aware either.

Edited by em1500uk

There's an area in front of the home straight stand near the starting gate where people with disabilities can take wheelchairs or take seats into (I've seen people that aren't in wheelchairs take seats up there so I'm presuming it's OK if someone really does have a mobility issue).

As for food, there is the Pitstop Cafe at the stadium. On the Hardwick Industrial estate down the road there's Frankie & Benny's. Pizza Hut, KFC...all those kind of places to go into.

P.S. It costs £1 to go into the "Royal Box" :D Least that's what the price was when I last heard anyway...I don't think it's gone up but I wait to be corrected if I'm wrong. You don't have to book a seat in advance as far as I'm aware either.

Thanks...if the Royal Box is a quid we may try that...if its good enough for Her Royal Highness...cheers guys :t: