British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Great interview with Rory on tapes up. It would be a terrible shame if we don't see Him back on the bike but it would be understandable. He has been brilliant to watch and gives a lot of dedication to British speedway. He came across really well on the interview. I hope he has a strong recovery

Rory says he's hoping for a King's Lynn V Coventry final. That would be nice 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Great interview with Rory on tapes up. It would be a terrible shame if we don't see Him back on the bike but it would be understandable. He has been brilliant to watch and gives a lot of dedication to British speedway. He came across really well on the interview. I hope he has a strong recovery

Rory says he's hoping for a King's Lynn V Coventry final. That would be nice

He came over very well during the interview, it would seem that the main thing preventing his return to full time racing might be mental rather than physical.

I would have Pedersen in the stars team. He has a winning mentality and it would rub off on his team mates. If having him in the team made Lynn elite league champs I would be happy.

It didn't help Eastbourne one bit when he rode for them.

He used to acknowledge the fans tho

He 'acknowledged' the Stars fans at Peterborough a few times as well, mainly using his middle finger!!! What a pantomime villain he is : )

He's a lovely chap though, bumped into him in Cardiff and he was a real gentlemen and was very kind to my little niece.

I would have Pedersen in the stars team. He has a winning mentality and it would rub off on his team mates. If having him in the team made Lynn elite league champs I would be happy.

But not instead of Niels. Have him and Niels? We'd be unstoppable and the crowds would flock back.

I don't think Buster or Rob have any intentions of ridding themselves of KB......Win, lose or draw, he's here for the duration........

Just wish they would keep their fans informed of there intentions........

I don't think Buster or Rob have any intentions of ridding themselves of KB......Win, lose or draw, he's here for the duration........

Just wish they would keep their fans informed of there intentions........

Agreed! all we get is 'we are 'concerned' with his form! but obviously not concerned enough to do something about it! :nono:

Well done to Swindon though...just the sort of move we shouldve done.Lynn had the opportunity surely when Rory was injured for a double change ??? :shock::(

Edited by Star Fever

Agreed! all we get is 'we are 'concerned' with his form! but obviously not concerned enough to do something about it! :nono:

Well done to Swindon though...just the sort of move we shouldve done.Lynn had the opportunity surely when Rory was injured for a double change ??? :shock::(

But at that time most people would have wanted to get rid of Porsing as the the double change.I was also one of those.

Currently we have 8.28 to replace Bjerre I think.Who would come to replace him anyway.We keep hearing riders aint to bothered to ride over here anymore.

Would you have Mads on a 5.95 average?But then people would complain that we have 8.28 to play with and we are only using 5.95 of that.

Could you persuade the likes of Sayfutdinov,Pedersen or Kildemand to do the last dozen or so matches.Probably not.

If Rob and Buster deem it correct that we stick with Kenni B, then I think the least the fans can do is back them. Its there business, if we come unstuck the buck stops with them.

I agree about the lack of lack info coming out of Saddlebow these days, but have they got anyone handling PR there now ? The EDP has plenty going on to fill the back pages with The Mighty Canaries back in the Premiership under a new manager who everyone seems to be in love with.