British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

The one club would be Poole then I assume.Janowski may be happy to concentrate on Poland,Sweden and the Gp's by then.It's whether the Poole management want to keep Janowski over Ward.

Poole have already confirmed Ward isn't riding for them. The one club is Swindon

What a shame if this unfortunate accident was to finish Rory's riding career. Although not getter any younger, and has had an impressive journey so far, Rory is one of the good guys and it would be a crying shame if we were to lose his presence from the sport he truly loves. But he has to take on board how fortunate he has been that he has been able to recover enough to still enjoy a certain standard of life. It doesn't bear thinking about what might have been???

No doubt, any decisions made about his future will be sensible, taken with a responsibility to himself and for his family. He, more than most, will be aware of the risks. I wish him all the luck in the world.

Thinking long term, Rory's love for the sport, would still have a lot to offer. Thinking back to his earlier Testimonial, he employed some wonderful ideas of how he thought, the sport should go, and in this respect would be someone to take the sport into the next decade............A 'Promoter's Dream'

Either way, I hope Rory will be around for a long time to come

• Like 5

I prefer to look at it 'half-full'.

If King's Lynn can get Bjerre back anywhere remotely close to his best, they will be incredibly difficult to stop.

A lot of classy riders have struggled in the tough HL positions this year. Bjerre is just one of many.

• Like 1

I like how some people say 'No one out there is better.' Literally anyone out there is better... I'd take a PL rider doubling up easy instead of this waste of time, what will it take to get him sacked, a fan protest?

Anyone will do, literally anyone.

• Like 2

Even Porsing continued his form from last week. Just how long do we give Kenny. The team, as it stands, should make the play-offs, Reserves are doing their job and 4 out of top 5 are. An on form Kenny makes us title challengers. The way he has been riding for the Stars for over half the season now suggests otherwise...he just appears to be going through the motions...which makes as play-off semi-final losers again (unless Coventry pick Poole). Don't understand how he keeps banging in scores abroad....all very frustrating

He's passed numerous times before, it's not because he's unable to do so.

At the moment, he's down on confidence by the looks of things - either within himself or his machinery. It happens to everyone at some point.

It's rather sad to see, as he can be brilliant on his day

I like how some people say 'No one out there is better.' Literally anyone out there is better... I'd take a PL rider doubling up easy instead of this waste of time, what will it take to get him sacked, a fan protest?

Anyone will do, literally anyone.

That is exactly how I feel, never been so down on a rider before but Kenny just is not there ....

Do you know him personally Mungo, is that why you are 'sticking up' for him?

There has been no bigger supporter of KB than me, but there comes a point when you say enough is enough.

His confidence has gone, but to me his heart has gone as well. He shows no sign of concern even,

Has anybody dropped their CMA more than KB ????? That tell the true story......

Probably a return to 2nd division racing MIGHT rekindle his appetite !!!....

Probably a return to 2nd division racing MIGHT rekindle his appetite !!!....

There nothing wrong with his appetite - look at his form abroad. It's weird that some riders are just not clicking in the UK.