British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

For me Porsing has to go he's a weak number 4 we will win nothing unless we replace him - he's not lived up to expectations and we can't keep sticking with him he's almost had 2 season at the club and hasn't improved as expected we need a number 4 we can rely on as we do Robert at the number 2 position .

For me Porsing has to go he's a weak number 4 we will win nothing unless we replace him - he's not lived up to expectations and we can't keep sticking with him he's almost had 2 season at the club and hasn't improved as expected we need a number 4 we can rely on as we do Robert at the number 2 position .

He did ride ok against Poole at Saddlebow Road though

He did ride ok against Poole at Saddlebow Road though

I'd agree he ride better than at anytime this season but in his last ride in heat 14 when we needed a win he trailed in last that's the races we need a big result in and sadly he went missing . Sorry he has to go - Rory position we've been forced into but while we are at it let's change two places.

Darcy going to Lakeside IMO.

So many riders I'd like to see fill a 2nd heat leader spot, but don't think many would ride here... like Vaculik for example.

Have never been one for chopping and changing teams, especially with the sole purpose of winning a match. But with the absence of Rory we have to have at least one, so while the opportunity is there we should make ail the fundamental changes needed to be more competitive than we are at present. Losing last night was always on the cards but it was the way we lost.

What happened with KB was unforgivable. Of cause he knew what was expected of him when riding with a fellow rider with a 'Check Helmet'. My take on it was, he was sulking because RL had given the C/H to Bomber instead of himself and he was out to show it should have been him. Then the rest of the meeting he couldn't be bothered. Where Poole were concerned, whatever position there riders found themselves in they always tried to better it...

I don't mind not winning, But its the not trying bit I have problem with....... If he can't be bothered why should the fans...........No, He has to go....

You make good points ...but do remember who said this a few weeks back ?

You have probably watched KB many times before, but this could be the first since his last injury.. You say it is a joke to connect past accidents to that of their present form, Then I suggest to talk with Chris Holder. A shadow of his former self who has gone from World Champion to someone who is struggling at the moment...and that is totally down to his previous injuries....

But given time, hopefully, both will recapture their former ability....... Sorry if this sort of thing disappoints you....... but they're not robots......

Listening to what Rob said on tv last night,i think he is quite happy to see June out without any major changes.We only have Lakeside away before the new set of averages come out which could benefit us if the team average going down.But Schleins average would be the same as I don't think he has rode since the last set was out.So this would enable us to get a better rider for Schlein than we would have at present,providing the team average does go further down.Dont forget we have 1.3 to play with at present.A redclaration looks on the cards for me.

But given time, hopefully, both will recapture their former ability....... Sorry if this sort of thing disappoints you....... but they're not robots......

The thing is Bjerre has always been the same - gate and he'll win races, miss the gate or get caught in traffic and he goes backwards. I've watched him over the years and nothings changed, if you don't believe me ask the Peterboro fans. Last night was appalling, no effort whatsoever when he missed the gate and as soon as he was near another rider (except Bomber) he eased off alarmingly quickly.

Not my kind of rider, never has been, never will and I think a lot of Lynn fans have now had enough. When the chips are down you expect your riders to gird their loins, tighten their backside, put their heads down and fight. Bjerre quite simply is not capable of that IMHO.

Ashley Morris might not have scored many points last night but he was reasonably on the pace and showed some fight and spirit. I'd rather watch 7 of him than one like Bjerre. There are only so many times you can make allowances for "coming back from injury".

• Like 3

The thing is Bjerre has always been the same - gate and he'll win races, miss the gate or get caught in traffic and he goes backwards. I've watched him over the years and nothings changed, if you don't believe me ask the Peterboro fans. Last night was appalling, no effort whatsoever when he missed the gate and as soon as he was near another rider (except Bomber) he eased off alarmingly quickly.

Not my kind of rider, never has been, never will and I think a lot of Lynn fans have now had enough. When the chips are down you expect your riders to gird their loins, tighten their backside, put their heads down and fight. Bjerre quite simply is not capable of that IMHO.

Ashley Morris might not have scored many points last night but he was reasonably on the pace and showed some fight and spirit. I'd rather watch 7 of him than one like Bjerre. There are only so many times you can make allowances for "coming back from injury".

I think this might be a whoosh ...sorry Star Lady :oops:

You are quite right Bjerre is not the bravest of riders.But sometimes he does have it in his locker as he showed tonight in Poland.If only he could replicate that here for Kings Lynn.